Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Yeah, I'm waiting on seed potatoes and another order and neither of them are here yet.

Now I think I could 'dig' vaping a mashed 'taters & gravy flav...
drool.gif

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Racism is not allowed on this forum

dialx7

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Illinois
I think the postal service is slowing itself down on purpose, in order for us to "see" how much we will miss Saturday deliveries. I believe they are trying to prove a point, that they are so needed six days a week. {insert sarcastic eyeroll here}

On a side note, I know this is the month that many distribution centers are closing, as they consolidate, and reposition team members. (Are they called team members?)

The closing of these centers is adding days to the destination, and will continue in this manner, I believe, until someone balances their budget.

tl;dr - A friends Dad works for the post office at a sorting facility, and explained that the shipping jam that is going on is due to valentines day, and things might be up to four days late.

A friend, and fellow vaper's Dad works for the USPS. The two of them put an order in Friday, I put one in Saturday.

Mine came in today, while the expected delivery date was tomorrow. Their order was expected to be delivered yesterday, but, it went from one sort facility, to another. Why? No idea why exactly it did that. But what friends Dad explained that the reason shipping in jank was because of valentines day. To expect up to a four day delay for some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread