• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Issue with Genesis Maxi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
First of all, I really like the genesis maxi and I've been using it rather than my favorite DCTs now.

Using a 50/50 Redbull 9mg, 32AWG Kanthal wire with 400 stainless mess, given the fact that I'm using 400 SS Mesh, I am only getting very good vapor and lesser TH (which I prefer) when I suck really hard. I think I am forcing more air thus the vapor is more, like for the HellFire, if the Venthole is placed near the wick, the vapor is massive. Vice versa. Was actually thinking of expanding the vent for my genesis maxi or driling another hole, but I'm afraid of damaging the genesis maxi cause I really love it and, I'm poor for another one :(

Could anyone enlighten me on this? I'm really sucking very hard and it can cause a strain to my throat. Right now, I have a loss of voice so that kind of sucks as well. (Could be the citrus in RedBull as well). Thanks in advance! :)

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
HAHAHAAHHA!!! .... that dream was really random! cause I like vaping and the Late Hideto matsumoto(Fav guitarist) then one day I got that dream...seriously it was really fun!! hahaha!

btw hope you can settle the problems for ur genesis maxi ...Also you can put ur enquiry at the new members section as there will be veterans in ECF that are able to help you with the problem... :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread