The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

itaste MVP & Kanger Evods?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Tibby, Jul 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tibby

Tibby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    I was debating on getting an MVP or SVD from itaste. I have other tube mods but no telescoping devices. I kind of like the long lasting internal battery on the MVP and seems like a pocket friendly device. Kind of looking for a work device that with VV or VW that fits in the pocket. I like the fact that the SVD telescopes and has VV/VW. I have recently discovered the Kanger EVOD clearos and have been using them almost exclusively with a few carto tanks. I have read a post on FB that the EVODs don't work on the MVP and they can't breath. Anyone else experience this?

2. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    There is nothing to restrict airflow on the MVP. It has a 510 threading, and ego threading.

The original MVPs (no longer made) didn't have ego threading. All current ones do.

3. Tibby

Tibby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    OK. I seen that. I thought the airholes may have been blocked intearnally. The post I read must have been malarkey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.