Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I hope this is the correct forum?
I am very interested in this new product called iTaste . Does anyone know anything more about it or have early reviews? Any other info out there? Are you interested? If not, why not?

I think this is the perfect sleek elegant incognito APV to use at the office or dining out or to put in the basket with your smart phone, wallet and keys during airport screening! Actually anywhere you want to vape but want to stand out too much!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
It uses a magnetic connection it will need an adaptor to use 510 or other stuff.
No biggy. But useful for them to bring out adaptors right from the beginning. So if you use the original iTaste tank and maybe the odd 510 carto now and again, all you need is one adaptor.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
$80 isn't bad at all for a vv device along with a complete kit. I see it goes up to 5v, that's usually as high as I like to go anyway as long as it really is 5v and doesn't drop too much underload. Like I said, beautiful device, would be nice to take out in public. Just be aware that first versions of any newly released device tend to be buggy so keep that in mind if you buy early :)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yes, thanks. I will wait for reviews first.
    I love the look of this. It seems so high-tech and advanced, and I also the love of knowing how many puffs I have left! No nasy surprise of a dead draw lol.

It looks like how many puffs left until the battery dies, not how much liquid is left...........

taka2

Verified Member
    May 31, 2011
    Japan
    iTaste VV with the Tidy12 clearomizer
    As-5zVwCAAA2tcw.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread