iTaste VV V3.0 trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
Question for anyone that has come across a fix or has had this happen to them.

I have four iTaste VV V3.0. Two of them are fine right now, but the other two are starting to get flaky. On one of them, the LED under the fire button stays on all the time. I've tried turning it off and then on, but it won't go off. I can push the button and it will fire, but I can't change the settings or turn it off. The first time it happened, I vaped until the battery was dead and the LED stayed on. I left it for a few hours and the LED got dim until it went out. I then charged the battery and it worked fine again for a day, now the LED is back on and I can't turn the PV on to vape.

The other one keeps cycling the LEDs like it does when you turn it on. I can vape and turn it off and on like normal, but those LEDS keep cycling. They stop if I plug it in to charge, but as soon as I unplug it, the LEDS start up again.

Any one else having these types of problems or found a fix?

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
Only about a month old. One of them does work, the LEDs just flash. The other one is a little weird. The trouble comes and goes. If it was on when the trouble comes, I can use it no problem. But if it was off, I can't turn it on.

Maybe I'll just take them apart and see if they can be fixed, then just throw the guts into one of the many boxes I bought to mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread