The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin iTaste VV/VW V3.0

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by peraspera, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bleu723

Bleu723 Full Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Maryland

2. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You need to read the post I was responding to. The question was about charging via the topper connection. THAT will destroy the battery and maybe the charger.

Using the supplied (or replacement) micro usb cable, plugged into the BOTTOM of the VV3 and attached to a suitable 5VDC source is the ONLY way to charge. And that is also how you can use it in "pass thru" mode, either at home or with a good car adapter.

3. Wartorn371

Wartorn371 Full Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Fort Smith, AR

4. elizabeth3ep

elizabeth3ep Full Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Los Angeles, CA
    I love mine but the battery life is just yuck.

5. Sooper Squirrel

Sooper Squirrel Full Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Just got my iTaste vv V3.0 a week ago. I've been sweating the voltage vs. wattage settings non-stop. I'm a techno-nerd so I'm down with Ohm's law and the associated math. So, here I am changing out atty's, checking all the volt/watt charts available online. Fidgeting with the variable air-flow of a few of my tanks. Checking those results against a couple of tanks which do not offer variable air-flow. Adjusting voltages up or down with each tank/atty/juice combination. I actually even started making my own reference chart so I knew that if I was using X tank with Y Atty with Z juice then I required X volts to produce the optimum vape. So then, being the thorough sort of dork I am, I switched to variable watts mode to commence pioneering scientific discovery once again. Certainly, I'd need more data to add to my personal reference charts. GUESS WHAT?? I'm a complete dope, that's what. It took all of 5 minutes to discover that using the variable watts mode produced the best vape regardless of atty, tank, juice, flow, etc... Set it and forget it. My most sincere hope is that I have wasted only my time; perhaps allowing you to do something more valuable with yours. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.