Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
They will be available in 4-5 days Its:)
We needs spare parts for the new rebuildable part:

Brass center posts in case of broken
Screws for the posts in case of Broken or lost
The actual post legs because of the same
O ring between rebuildable and GGTS base
Plastic nut below rebuildable.
And els if I forgot.

And some plastic nut
And Small o ring
For old rebuildable part

cappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
Imeo,

Thanks for producing such a wonderful product/ Ithaka upgrade, I absolutely love it!!!! so simple and easy to use. I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I do, but I am amazed on how good it works with more air flow, once again super happy with your product, keep up the good work my friend, merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family and all the GG owners.:toast:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Something not mentioned by others but another nice advantage is because the mouthpiece has no lip you can fill with a regular bottle using the small refilling cap quickly. With the regular mouthpiece because of the little ledge you have to go slow or the juice just pools up there.

I do fill mine with regular bottle but have to tilth it on side.
so know there is no need for that.
this is very good.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great to see you again cappy my good old friend.:)

I am really glad that you like new part for Ithaka. Have a great day buddy
Imeo,

Thanks for producing such a wonderful product/ Ithaka upgrade, I absolutely love it!!!! so simple and easy to use. I honestly didn't think I would like it as much as I do, but I am amazed on how good it works with more air flow, once again super happy with your product, keep up the good work my friend, merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family and all the GG owners.:toast:

montara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Nor-Cal
I gotta admit, the Ithaka was not one of my favorite attys. I like cotton and a clean coil and with the standard ithaka setup it was new wire and wick daily. The ithaka had it's place but it wasn't my #1, until now.
Ordered a couple of the new kits last weekend and just days later FedEx arrived at my door with an early Xmas present. Although the may seem a little pricey to add to a perfectly working atty IMO it was money well spent. The ithaka has evolved and is now a modern day steam machine.
I now have an incredible atty that I can mount a coil (that will last for months) and easily re-wick at will. All around performance also has very noticeable improvement. Airflow, HUGE improvement. I know it's been said that future ithaka will still come with the original setup but IMO offering a V2 with this modern design would save not only $ but a lot of unused parts. I know I'll never go back.
Anyone want to buy a couple ceramic cup setups?

IMAG2856 - Copy.jpg
IMAG2864 - Copy.jpg

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Thanks Steve - I didn't expect it before christmas anyway, I was just bamboozled to see parcels reaching someone in Colorado earlier than mine leaving Athens =)

Ha ha yeah FedEx is really fast apparently. I doubt it would have been any sooner then 10-15 days with the regular option.

I gotta admit, the Ithaka was not one of my favorite attys. I like cotton and a clean coil and with the standard ithaka setup it was new wire and wick daily. The ithaka had it's place but it wasn't my #1, until now.
Ordered a couple of the new kits last weekend and just days later FedEx arrived at my door with an early Xmas present. Although the may seem a little pricey to add to a perfectly working atty IMO it was money well spent. The ithaka has evolved and is now a modern day steam machine.
I now have an incredible atty that I can mount a coil (that will last for months) and easily re-wick at will. All around performance also has very noticeable improvement. Airflow, HUGE improvement. I know it's been said that future ithaka will still come with the original setup but IMO offering a V2 with this modern design would save not only $ but a lot of unused parts. I know I'll never go back.
Anyone want to buy a couple ceramic cup setups?

View attachment 286903
View attachment 286906

I agree about having the option to order with this part but one of the great things about GG is if you don't like a part and are willing to be a little patient you can order just what you need and it doesn't cost anything more then if you bought it all together.

Also cotton and microcoils will work in normal Ithaka very well if you have the patience to stick with it. Tooj me a few tries to get it right but when it is right it is the best wicking setup I have ever tried. Now the new part also took me a few tries to get it right but it is working great at the moment.

montara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Nor-Cal
any thought how
TH:
FL:
VP:
compare in the new rebuilable part vs old one,
if one using same setup?

The new setup continues to amaze, re-wick in seconds and better than new.

TH:Smooth, me like. With air hole directly under coil I imagine one could vari by raising/lowering coil, Haven't experimented yet (and might not 'cause I'm really digging as is).

FL:Spot on, me like. I DIY and know my juice. The small chamber and slightly longer mouthpiece give me a tasty vape I'm really diggin:)

VP:Off the hook. As in my original post airflow improvement is huge and VP rivals any atty I have ever used. Currently have 1 setup at 1.0 & 1 @ 1.6 and both blow clouds that even a Greek God would really dig.

Imeo, you are a Greek God. Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread