Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It's now a new year and I hope for everyone a great one. I hope Ikenvape forum is back to it's lively and informative status that it used to be before all the havoc in 2011 seemed to plague us. Most of all I hope our fearless leader Isaac (and a great one at that) is back in his chair at the helm more often, or as Switcher said "at the head of the table"
We are blessed to have so many great minds in the Ikenvape forum that offer their information, help and ideas. I would name everyone but so not to miss anyone I won't. We all know who these talented ones are and there is a lot of them.
Bottom line is let's make this the best year yet here on the ikenvape forum and I applaud you all.
clapping.gif

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
LOL@ a bigger room! I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone here and thanks for all the help I have received here since I started buying from Isaac and thanks to Isaac for helping me along and explaining things to this slow old lady....hope we all have a wonderful year and stay tobacco free!

Stay away Phillip Morris, Isaac is back and better than ever!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
It's now a new year and I hope for everyone a great one. I hope Ikenvape forum is back to it's lively and informative status that it used to be before all the havoc in 2011 seemed to plague us. Most of all I hope our fearless leader Isaac (and a great one at that) is back in his chair at the helm more often, or as Switcher said "at the head of the table"
We are blessed to have so many great minds in the Ikenvape forum that offer their information, help and ideas. I would name everyone but so not to miss anyone I won't. We all know who these talented ones are and there is a lot of them.
Bottom line is let's make this the best year yet here on the ikenvape forum and I applaud you all.
clapping.gif
Let's do it Johnny! So Call it crazy but I follow a astrology and this particular daily reading. I swear, it's always very accurate on a daily basis. It's just surreal because of the indepth advice to the exact current situation. This year did seem almost bleak yesterday because of so many minor problems during the first couple days of this year and my new years was spent with my little guy Jake who couldn't sleep so we built his new lego sets till 5 am :laugh:

This is today's: This may be the 3rd day of 2012 but it's also the first day of your life. Many people assign a special significance to New Year's Eve and to the first day of the year, and they make vows that things will be different and better. Since you may not have an uplifting New Year's Eve, and since the first few days of 2012 may not have been as positive as you'd hoped, you may be feeling almost cursed because of it. But that's not the case. This really is the first day of the rest of your life, and you really can experience a fabulous new direction and amazing opportunities in 2012.

So Happy New year to you Johnny! Let's make some history :D
LOL@ a bigger room! I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone here and thanks for all the help I have received here since I started buying from Isaac and thanks to Isaac for helping me along and explaining things to this slow old lady....hope we all have a wonderful year and stay tobacco free!

Stay away Phillip Morris, Isaac is back and better than ever!
Please do Boo! Happy New year! I have to admit I have been seeing Mr Morris for the past 2 months or so and just jumped back on the vaping wagon since Lofty's awesome Sd key ring and now back with full force on my Reo! Coughing up tons of mucus isn't fun :laugh: Psh! Your not old!!! I can see you, ya know! Are coming to vapefest? er stock? err I mean, what's it called again?! :laugh: I know it's June 6th in Florida and we're booked! lol
I agree I am looking forward to purchasing more wonderful items from ikenvape I am so happy to be able to experience the wonderful supplies. Thank you everyone at ikenvape for making my vaping experience even better
and a Big Happy new year to you Jacquelyn! I'm so happy that you came and are enjoying the best parts of vaping!!

Gotta run guys! Appt with the machinist!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I know I started the year off right-After getting my 12:00 New Year Kiss I made sure my first purchase of 2012 was with ikenvape.com!
That was my 2nd. I had to get my grandson some more Toy Story Wall Stickers for his room but Ikenvape was my first vaping order. In fact my only one.

Np vape mail for me today but I did get a package weighing in in excess of 800lbs.

Yee Haw, It finally arrived. :):):) I bet your a happy guy today.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread