It's been a couple of hours now with my 808...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyislucky

Nov 29, 2010
Fargo nd
and I must say I am really enjoying the vapor I am getting out of it and Its giving me the right amount of a nic hit and throat hit. The only problem I am having is the flavor. The tobacco flavor is super gross. The juice I ordered is still in the mail, of coarse, so even though I got my wonderful e cig in the mail I'm still waiting for juice. All in all I am very happy. No analog yet.

:thumbs:

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Trad Cigarette Tobacco flavours taste nothing like tobacco. Then again, cigis taste nothing like tobacco. Believe me. I've been a tobacconist since 1975 smoking pipes, cigars, and cigis, too. Cigis are not true tobacco and cannot give a true tobacco taste.

Cigars are true tobacco as they are long & short leaf rolled. Pipe tobacco is true tobacco, too.

Yes, some pipe tobaccos are flavoured with the current chemicals used to flavor vape. Proven chemicals for inhalation. Hence my not understanding the hee-bee-gee-bees over flavourings. We've been using them for many and many years. Perhaps too many to count.

Running out of space to chit chat. "Gotta love non-touch sites" More TK later =}.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
The only problem I am having is the flavor. The tobacco flavor is super gross. The juice I ordered is still in the mail, of coarse, so even though I got my wonderful e cig in the mail I'm still waiting for juice. All in all I am very happy. No analog yet.

:thumbs:

Congrats on no analogs!! The only thing I found to make some tabacco juice vapable
was to mix it with some strong menthol. I was never a menthol analog smoker but love
the flavor, cool hit now.

p.s. Let this be a lesson to you to never let your juice supply run so low that you have to
vape a lousy juice!! :p:laugh::facepalm::)
(I made the same mistake once, and never again!!!!!!)

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Please post back on your 808 experience =}. I just ordered one with a batch of flavoured cartomisers. Peppermint/chocolate, Raspberry/chocolate ... and Clove (don't ask, sounded like a nice winter vape LOL)

The 808 seems like a good battery to begin with depending upon how one wants to progress. If one wants to progress.

I'm using a 4081 with cartomisers ATM. Good for my needs. Looking forward to the 808 as an alternative.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
i've been analog free for about 9 weeks now, using the 808. so far my favorite tobacco juice is Robacco from bluemistvaping.com it reminds me of the smell of a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. nothing like the chemical taste of some other tobaccos i have tried. their caramel tobacco is fantastic too. Puresmokers Tonic Silver leave tobacco is awesome also.

after trying a whole range of sweet, fruity, and dessert-y flavors, some of which i enjoy and vape frequently (i.e. peanut butter, maple, and most recently almond macaroon), i've recently been favoring tobacco flavors.

Since you say you are still waiting on your juice, i'm assuming that the tobacco flavor you are talking about was in a pre-filled carto. There may be some good ones out there, but in my limited experience with prefilled cartos, the tobacco ones have been pretty awful. So, try not to let this dissuade you from trying other tobacco juices. There are many great ones out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread