It's been a long time since I've been here, maybe ready to quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Hope

Jan 24, 2022
Thank you all for the useful replies! I think I'll give the not inhaling a try, definitely worth a shot! Btw, I am so glad to see this forum still alive and well, after 8 years! And thank you for your support! I was reading back on my posts from a long time ago, and its funny how I preferred cigarette flavors, now all I vape is a watermelon flavor.
If possible, please talk to you doctor on what is the best course of action.
We all love vaping here, but there is a limit on if this is already hurting you too much to stop your path into quitting at some point will just make your journey longer.

Sometimes we just need to face it straight and say "okay, I gotta do it".
I understand the difficulty of what I'm saying ,man it's an enormous task to endure but after having covid with those symptoms, you should really think on your health first.
I would recommend too that if possible, you see a therapist so that they can help you with facing such an endeavor. It's always good to have psychological health checked too, many of us forget about it but it is as equally important as your physical health.

I wish you the best outcome, and hope you feel better soon.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    People have very mixed experiences with vapeyaya. I personally had to do a chargeback as they never shipped and would never respond to communications from me inquiring about my order. I'm not the only one. I gave them a month because I really wanted my order but a month is where I draw the line with no communication.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I also saw they’re based out of Germany.

Yeah, that's another strange thing about them. They have a Germany address but used to list a China phone # (country code 86) Archive: Contact Us

Now they list a german phone # (country code 49)

European shops don't typically list product prices in USD by default, but Chinese shops that cater to a global audience do.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    @rosesense

Several places still have ego type:
    eGo-t Starter Kit ecig
    https://www.vapeyaya.com/ego-t-ce4-vape-pen-starter-kit-for-e-liquid-650mah-900mah-1100mah

and

@somdcomputerguy

Leggo some eGo's here. This is the company I made the switch with nearly 8 years ago.
    Vapor Cigarette 650 | Tasty Puff

I would have no trouble recommending an ego starter kit to a self reliant newbie, for low cost and reliability. I long ago gave away my old ego-T, ego-C, ego-Twists, the original Joyetech ones, the MyFreedomSmokes branded ones, Vision Spinners, to interested parties, but for people who can't get to a vape shop, maybe even can't shop online for replacement liquids, I want to make it as simple as possible, without a lot of baffling choices, without having to learn how to refill a tank, change a coil, etc.

So I think I'm going with MLEJ's suggestion of Smoketip.com kits, and I have tons of spare charging cables and wall warts to throw in the package. But I do continue to look at any/all suggestions, and I appreciate the replies that have been given. This community and the other forum make my heart leap.

Meanwhile, the person who requested help for his community still hasn't come back and logged in at the other forum, to see that people are willing to help...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread