• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Its has Been toooo long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys!
I am a old new member lol
I had a 510... loved it used it for a while (6month) comming from analogues (10+ years)... quited completely no analogue nor electronic, that happened right after my 510 battery died... but I have picked up analogues again for... 6 month now =(, I know bouuuu
BUT I have just purchased a brand new tornado!
So... I am back!

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Hehehe
Good to be back
Well I got the eGo/Tornado... kinda out of impulse, did not really do any research on it BUT now that I have read more about it (not too smart do research AFTER the purchase lol) I have mostly found only good comments on it =)
As far as the 510, I LOVED it (until the batts gave up on me)
I CANNOT WAIT for the tornado... get back on the right path and kiss those analogues goodbye! (for good...)

Malfeitor

Feb 28, 2010
Savannah, GA USA
I started on a Tornado 2 weeks ago and love it. Very consistent hitter. Battery life is great for me. I got the mega attys and carts to go along with it and, most importantly for me, I have not even had any inclination to revert to analogs.

You'll enjoy the Tornado. Just clean the atty before first use and after a few days. and it will do well for you.

-Mal

BlueBloodedCatFan

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Newnan, GA
had my PT for a month now, and my cable is wearing out at the base of it. :).

My PT is doing the same thing...Got the one for the 510 with the inline bat about a month or so ago..Love it, but it is falling apart.....I am going to order 2 of them this time so that I have a back up...Don't even use the batteries that came with my 510 any more...not even sure where the charger is and the PCC crapped out a month after I got it...I guess I am a little too hard on my equipment :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread