Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Just curious. Why do you put your Provari in standby mode? :confused:

The vast majority of us never turn our Provari's off, even if they are in a pocket or purse. It's almost impossible to accidentally press the fire button when in a pocket or purse; also it has a 12 second auto turnoff feature just in case it did.

Habit from using eGo, then eVic, and then mech mod. May try it without standby for a while to see how that works out

Battery life from an 18490 impressed me. Put battery in around 11:00am? Worked from home, so I basically chain Vaped most of day/evening, and I am sure I played more with it than I normally will...and at about 3:00AM, the battery was still kicking at around 3.4volts... That will be probably my worse case day for use, so I'm more than satisfied there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
Been vaping for a month and kicked my pack a day red problem fairly easy, i have went from a itaste leo to a VV & a MVP now but am seriously tempted to to order a provari full size now....would like one to run a nautilus on it and possibly go with the extended battery option and still carry my MVP with a second flavor, main thing i want is consistency all day like my MVP without having to barge and to get a little better vape :)

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Been vaping for a month and kicked my pack a day red problem fairly easy, i have went from a itaste leo to a VV & a MVP now but am seriously tempted to to order a provari full size now....would like one to run a nautilus on it and possibly go with the extended battery option and still carry my MVP with a second flavor, main thing i want is consistency all day like my MVP without having to barge and to get a little better vape :)

That's awesome! Congrats. I have the standard with the extension cap and it lasts me all day. I want a mini next but I've been completely happy with my standard. Everyone has their preferences though. Good job on quitting. :toast:

Tina in FL

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
That's awesome! Congrats. I have the standard with the extension cap and it lasts me all day. I want a mini next but I've been completely happy with my standard. Everyone has their preferences though. Good job on quitting. :toast:

Tina in FL

Thank you !! I didnt think 20 plus years of smoking could stop so easily :) I love my MVP but im ready for some serious hardware and vape clouds lol, the mini is very tempting but i would like to go with the extended cover and 18650 just for longevity during the day....that and the metallic bronze is calling my name ;) the nuatilus looks like a nice tank that will last all day also, I am a cinammon menthol junkie now and my protank 3's would probably look silly on top of the provari lol

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Thank you !! I didnt think 20 plus years of smoking could stop so easily :) I love my MVP but im ready for some serious hardware and vape clouds lol, the mini is very tempting but i would like to go with the extended cover and 18650 just for longevity during the day....that and the metallic bronze is calling my name ;) the nuatilus looks like a nice tank that will last all day also, I am a cinammon menthol junkie now and my protank 3's would probably look silly on top of the provari lol

I love my standard and I have small hands. I have the extension cap too. I also love the Nautilus. Great choice. You'll be happy with that setup. I do have Protank 3's that I use all the time. Nothing wrong with that at all. Mine may look silly to some but I don't care. I don't carry it around in public anyways. :). I say go for it. You won't regret it. It's hard to click the buy button but it's worth every penny.

Tina in FL

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Good !! glad to hear it is worth the $$ gonna sit down tomorrow and place my order for it and dig up a nuatilus from someone, I'm sure ill use my protanks too, i like to keep some strawberry ice on me for a change up :)

I like my Protanks. :). I like to change flavors often. I'm not an all day one flavor vape kinda girl. I know you'll be thrilled with the Provari. Happy for you.

Tina in FL

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
ProTanks look fine on a ProVari...it's what they were made to go on. The "Pro" in their name wasn't an accidental choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread