Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The wife says I'm strange because My plate of food in order main dish then to the right side dish then finally to right of side left of main vegetable and I eat in clockwise order and I do not mix them I eat main first then side then veggie.

The ONLY time it's accepted to mix is mashed potatoes and corn lol.

Errrm Rancor, I hate to tell you this but........lol

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
I'm the wife in this house, but I'm also the vape addict! And the one in control of the finances hehehehe. I'm lucky in the respect that as long as he has food and the bills are paid he doesn't much care what I do as long as he doesn't have to deal with the finances he's a happy man with a happy wife :D MVP2 is awesome too though, I just ordered my 3rd Shine edition.

Do you also have a provari? I have the pink shine but also want the green one along with a mini provari. I can't decide on color for it I do know I want a green led :)

Sent from my Samsung GS4

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Congrats on the new provari! It really is awesome.
Do you also have a provari? I have the pink shine but also want the green one along with a mini provari. I can't decide on color for it I do know I want a green led :)

Sent from my Samsung GS4

Cool another vaper from Chicago :)

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Sent from my Samsung GS4

I do! I have the satin stainless provari full size, wrapped with purple butterfly design. I have a tank coming from IBTanked to match it. My Shines are the pink and green! I ordered the black one today. The purple is pretty, but I'm not sure about the snowflakes...lol. I also really want a Provari Mini, and I have no reason for it at all :p

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
I do! I have the satin stainless provari full size, wrapped with purple butterfly design. I have a tank coming from IBTanked to match it. My Shines are the pink and green! I ordered the black one today. The purple is pretty, but I'm not sure about the snowflakes...lol. I also really want a Provari Mini, and I have no reason for it at all :p

I have a bold black swirl with turquoise end caps on my IBTanked that is on my pink shine, I love it.
Ahhh i really want that green one AND a mini provari, but I can't justify both or even the provari right now :( still waiting to get approved for the classifieds hoping I can find one with a pretty green LED there for a reasonable price.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
Enjoy. Happy day! I just have one...I'm not special like most of you, haha. But, I love the standard. If I EVER get a chance to get another one, I really really want a mini too. Because all my jeans have really shallow pockets and I don't want to be considered a she-male. So, I'd love a mini. One day :(

May I suggest the Provape 1? I just got one ok I just got all of them but I love the little one too.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a bold black swirl with turquoise end caps on my IBTanked that is on my pink shine, I love it.
Ahhh i really want that green one AND a mini provari, but I can't justify both or even the provari right now :( still waiting to get approved for the classifieds hoping I can find one with a pretty green LED there for a reasonable price.

I'm holding off on the Mini until I get my tanks straightened out. I have two dead Protank 2's and 2 unitanks to replace. It's so much easier shopping for mods. I liked the unitanks for a while but realized quickly they have one big drawback, replacing the coil when you have a full tank means losing the juice apparently. Also the one thing I dislike about the iClear 30s tanks, but those coils/atty whatever last forever for me. But I think, when my nautilus gets here it will look great on a mini :D

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I'm holding off on the Mini until I get my tanks straightened out. I have two dead Protank 2's and 2 unitanks to replace. It's so much easier shopping for mods. I liked the unitanks for a while but realized quickly they have one big drawback, replacing the coil when you have a full tank means losing the juice apparently. Also the one thing I dislike about the iClear 30s tanks, but those coils/atty whatever last forever for me. But I think, when my nautilus gets here it will look great on a mini :D

Have you tried carto tanks?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Carto Tank, Carto Tank, Carto Tank. :)

JavaDan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Chesapeake Bay
The tank is a real Steamboy StormRider 2.1, 8-10 wrap 30awg microcoil (about 2.5-2.6 ohms), organic cotton u-wick. Bought the clone of it, a clone of a Kraken and a Steam Turbine clone to compare. The Steamboy won in terms of wicking, no leaks, flavor and vapor production. and I ordered a real one soon after. As good as the clone was, the real deal is that much better. Think same level of machining quality as the ProVari

Cool. I haven't looked at that one yet, but I will. I haven't used my ViviNovas or iClears at all since I started with RBA.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I only do satin stainless. If they ever get scratched I can get them bead blasted. :)

Good call! I had access to a bead blaster with my old job...I still end up there every couple months to teach a class...and I have done enough favors for my old manager, that I'm sure if I needed to "borrow" the bead blaster for 5 minutes while there he would have no problem :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread