Its safe The Dr has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmax

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 31, 2008
USA, TX
Hi im new here. I am in the military and we have been seeing a FOX news clip through the AFN (Armed Forces Network) FOX affiliate type reports about the crown7 product. Other than the report that tropicalbob provided from the New Zealand Dr. and the 20 hours of reading over the last 3 days i have done on this site i know very little about e-smoking/cigarettes. I have placed an order from puresmoker.com to try out the device.

Anyhow, i dont know if anyone outside of the armed forces has seen this news report but it is obviously all about crown7. If I had the capability out here i would post the video for you all. So it seems more and more this is coming into view of the public eye. Im very excited to try this out and i have told all of my smoking associates about what i have been reading. They want to know more as well and hear about what i think about it once it arrives. I keep referring them to this site because it is a wealth of knowledge.:thumb:

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Hiya Madmax, welcome to the forum.

I see you guys can get cheap cigarettes in the commissaries. I'm a bit out of touch with this, but I think the tobacco companies lobbied to keep the price down for servicemen and women. The US military tried to contest that on the grounds that it costs many times more than sales earnings. It was also affecting troops' readiness for military action. It would be great if the e-cig showed up in commissaries as a harm reduction alternative - might get some proper R&D on it then. I keep saying we need a sixty-a-day guy with no access to tobacco before this gets ironed out properly.

You've picked a good supplier (he's Cashmere on this forum) and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Good luck with it and I hope you're not in harm's way at the moment.

Emp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread