I've got a silly question ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintering

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
SF Bay Area
But I'll ask it anyway! :?:

Since I still consider myself somewhat of a 'noob' .... I'm trying to develope a routine. (ack, that's just the way I am!) Since I can only 'do' all PG, I've ordered my e-liquid from a few different vendors, (sorry!) and have purchased color coordinating carto's from V4L. (of course!) Such as my Banana goes into the yellow, Peach in orange, Spearmint in light green, etc.

So, when y'all are filling your empties, do you find you do it daily, every other day, weekly - or what? Now that I'm pretty well stocked .... I'm trying to get my system down pat. :blush: So far (since I received my V4L goodies yesterday) Friday has been fill two cartos of everything! Yikes, you should see my kitchen table. Well, then again... you probably shouldn't!:facepalm:

Any tips or ideas to share?

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
As needed unless I am heading out away from home for a couple of days. I used to fill a bunch of cartos, but it becomes too much hassle keeping track of everything. I rotate 5-6 flavors and simply stay with those 5-6 cartos until they are toast, which includes washing them out and refilling them. This way I don't have to guess what is what or if this one is burnt or not.

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
I fill my Cartos pretty much as needed, but I do have a Major pile of them that I hold back and fill all at once. My Spearmint flavor is in White Cartos, Wintergreen in Light Green, Pineapple is in Yellow Chocolate Raspberry is in Brown Cartos, Orange Cream is in Tan Cartos and the Dark Green Cartos contains the assorted flavors that I try.

Cartos that need cleaning go into a special box so that I don't grab them by mistake.

GPR

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
My regular flavor for the week goes into standard cartos (normal length, batting, etc.), and I refill those weekly in one batch (video available upon request). I might vary some a little by adding a couple of drops of menthol or sweetener just so it doesn't get too boring.

Whatever other flavor I feel in the mood for goes into a clearo as needed, except Fireball which goes into a SS CE2.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Ms. Wintering I usually carry only two flavors with me (Nuport wow and one of the other 5 go to's), and black or red wows or light blue cool carts depending on the flavor. Usually have 4 808 cartos on me at all times just in case, but really only burn through one every other day... All depends on if you're filling on the go, or only have cartos on you. If you're relying soley on cartos, would carry 5-6 at all times.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Ps, since I am mildly paranoid from a rough road trip when all my batteries died and I fried my cartos, when I go to work I bring about 6 batteries and 4 cartos with me (and have 2boxes in my desk drawer) - you never can be toooooooo prepared!
LMAO! That IS paranoid! I fill 1 more than I need.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I use an Ego-T, and I've got a row of liquid bottles with the corresponding (clear) tanks in front of them. I'm not really looking forward to the day that my pile gets knocked over and I have to sniff them all out again. I work about 6-8 hours a day, 6 days a week, with a half hour drive. With me, goes my normal piece, 2 atomizers, 3 tanks, and a generic 501 carto piece...haven't had many problems thus far.

-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread