J0kers Response Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Our proposed amendments to the existing rules:

1. Everybody with a welcome thread started in the new vets' welcome forum is eligible for the monthly drawings AND the grand prize drawing at year's end.

The only requirement being the welcome thread is started BEFORE the prevet turns.

2. Prevets who take the time to celebrate with us on PVT during their turning and have met the requirement for #1 are eligible for an additional bonus drawing at the end of the year.

There will be NO penalties for a reschedule and the team decides if the requirements of attendance were met.

Last edited by a moderator:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The addition of a bonus drawing for #2 relies on the correctness of the info we received that you had more than enough vendor contributions to make that happen.

We've debated these changes thoroughly and came to the conclusion it would be best, at least until the end of 2012, to stay within the original parameters of the contest but, at the same time, ease the stress put on us with the arbitrary time rules.
It will also leave the existing marking system valid without the need to backtrack.

The requirement of inserting the welcome thread's url into your contest thread by the new vet remains the same.

Committee, any comments, please use the thread "everyday pvt business"

Last edited:

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Our proposed amendments to the existing rules:

1. Everybody with a welcome thread started in the new vets' welcome forum is eligible for the monthly drawings AND the grand prize drawing at year's end.

The only requirement being the welcome thread is started BEFORE the prevet turns.

2. Prevets who take the time to celebrate with us on PVT during their turning and have met the requirement for #1 are eligible for an additional bonus drawing at the end of the year.

There will be NO penalties for a reschedule and the team decides if the requirements of attendance were met.

This looks good but let me clarify something for me.

1. rule - The thing that changed here is every eligible person will be included for the Grand Prize, correct? Because before the requirement was much more stringent on the Grand Prize, right?

2. rule - I'd rather not change anything with our current prize structure but I can solicit someone for more prizes, now that it's established. I have time to work on this.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
yes, that is right as to #1. we felt members not interested in an avi party or not able to be with us during the turning should not lose out on the grand prize.

as to #2 - we were told that you had plenty of vendor donations to include a bonus drawing at the end of the year for those who make our day and let us watch their new title appear ;) .....

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Ok, so this sounds good to me. I'll need some time to reword some of the OP to reflect these changes but I'll wait to do so until after I've get a bonus package together. You all can start using these new guidelines from here out, should anyone have questions regarding entry.

I don't have extra stuff committed, what you see listed in the post is what I have but I usually don't have problems gather extra stuff. I'm sure I can get 1 year free subscription to ECF and probably some free stuff from the ECFstore. So getting a few more goodies shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread