Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
np Pepper! Thanks for the input.

Now, whether classy participates or not in NEXT year depends on
A) What the new crew even does (like if they do a weekly/monthly thing, they may not need times at all)
B) If there is a next year crew at all
C) Classy
D) There's nothing to say they even need an moderator...we could just say "you won't have one this year".

So we can publish as is, because "it's their problem if anyone even volunteers." However, I'd like to wait for classy to have her :2c: and anyone else to reply. Where's Meggers?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
lol...it was Sarge that blew the secret that the times could be found - I forget who it was for now...but it snowballed from there :)
And...I did it out of love - for US.

If we die...we die...in toto.

If another group starts something up, it will be a whole new thing - their thing - without us.
(I still don't like the idea of someone else doing it - it is ours...selfish ? Yea, I guess so...)

(I am still wishing for miracles here to keep US going tho...re-kindling the love that was lost)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
(((hugs))) for classy .............. but too tired to keep going. not to beat a dead horse but, since being located in the lounge, it has been more of a struggle to find potential victims ;)
i found some in the gv thread, reo lounge, and trippy tips thread but it is time consuming and just not the same. prevets don't pop in anymore because they spotted us on their own. catt has been scouring the mod forum ...........

if, by chance, a prevet will find me or one of our crew after the 31st i hope we can get the gang together for a turning.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I was thinking it would look something like this:

Announcement!

The PVT crew would like to take this time to thank all our members, participants and vets for making the pre-veteran celebrations such a success. It's been so much fun doing these parties and welcome threads. We are, however, getting rather worn out.

Keeping up with this for the last two years, with parties happening at any time of day on any day is a bit challenging. We've decided to close it down "when the ball drops". Parties scheduled through December remain, however reservations for January or later are not being taken.

December
December 11 - Slowone2 - (17:20 = 5:25 PM) Avatar Party: Rotties, gals and classic cars
December 12 - AmberB - (15:29 = 4:25 PM) Avatar Party: Dobermans {Fudgey}
December 12 - katann23 - (18:08 = 6:25 PM) Avatar Party: Frogs and Xmas Lights {Starry}
December 16 - siampumpkin - (5:30 = 6:25 AM) Avatar Party: Pumpkins {starry}
December 16 - Kami - (???) Avatar Party: Irish Theme {open} <<< TIME NEEDED >>>
December 18 - Constantine - (9:56 = 10:25 AM) Avatar Party: Dragons {starry}
December 26 – Karla Lyle - (???) Theme: TBD {open} <<< TIME NEEDED >>>

Celebrating your special day with us entitles you to an entry in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contests/256629-veteran-2012-contest.html

Even though pvt is closing we'd be more than happy to provide start-up assistance to anyone that wants to keep the celebrations going in whatever form they choose for 2013.

Addendum: We have some preliminary interest from a "new crew" to continue this process for 2013. More info to follow.

If you would like to help celebrate veteran turnings in 2013, please post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread