DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What's up with you two? :blink:

I can only speak for myself, and would never imply that Kat is such (I'll wait for her to confirm or deny the implication), but I am much too lazy and simple minded to bother with changing a vape that's done nothing but work flawlessly for me.

Power mode FTW. :vapor:

#pushvapegrunt

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The only thing I can not control in power mode is when I hit dry cotton

That's happened to me maybe... three times (?), if that many, in 6+ years. I fill my vape tanks like I fill the gas tank in my car. "Half is empty."

There's no wrong way to vape.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I can only speak for myself, and would never imply that Kat is such (I'll wait for her to confirm or deny the implication), but I am much too lazy and simple minded to bother with changing a vape that's done nothing but work flawlessly for me.

#pushvapegrunt
Translation: Too old and set in his ways. :laugh:

• Winner
Reactions: DPLongo22

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I am much too lazy and simple minded to bother with changing a vape that's done nothing but work flawlessly for me.

Me too, hence the Vision Vivi Nova perched on top of a ProVari.

Buuuut, I'm lookin' at rebuilding those blister packers with SS! This dog ain't dead yet!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
What's up with you two? :blink:

We're just watching the entertainment, Bad'tude. ;)

#pushvapegrunt

KONFIRMAROONIE.

Flawless (for the most part) and 7+ years in, still lovin' it.

pushvapesmirk @ # . com

The only thing I can not control in power mode is when I hit dry cotton

I don't believe that in all these years I have come across a dry hit. I just kontinue to refill the little ol' tanks and vape on happily (into the sunset).

On the poorest of weeks, I will tell ya Gneezie, that this made me almost smile. (thanks, honey)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I experienced a dry hit this morning, was using the new innokin zenith tank, coil rated as a max 18 watts, didn't realize I had pushed the up button on my mod and got it maxed at 200 watts, yea that was more like a fire hit

imiDNu7.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I experienced a dry hit this morning, was using the new innokin zenith tank, coil rated as a max 18 watts, didn't realize I had pushed the up button on my mod and git it maxed at 200 watts, yea that was more like a fire hit

imiDNu7.jpg

Well now, THAT'll do it!!! :blink:

Winblows

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2017
    Copenhagen (UTC+1)
    That's happened to me maybe... three times (?), if that many, in 6+ years. I fill my vape tanks like I fill the gas tank in my car. "Half is empty."

There's no wrong way to vape.

I don't believe that in all these years I have come across a dry hit. I just kontinue to refill the little ol' tanks and vape on happily (into the sunset).

I experienced a dry hit this morning, was using the new innokin zenith tank, coil rated as a max 18 watts, didn't realize I had pushed the up button on my mod and got it maxed at 200 watts, yea that was more like a fire hit
    [/IMG]

I'm a fan of Kayfun's with a SS body and sometimes I have a wrong judgement of the juice left ...

fJrBIFI.jpg

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I'm a fan of Kayfun's with a SS body and sometimes I have a wrong judgement of the juice left ...

fJrBIFI.jpg

I give you credit, Win. I've tried invisible tanks, and there's almost nothing vape-wise that can drive me as kompletely krazy as those types of tanks! :eek:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I give you credit, Win. I've tried invisible tanks, and there's almost nothing vape-wise that can drive me as kompletely krazy as those types of tanks! :eek:

:thumb:

I LOVE the look, but can't deal with the "residual impact".

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I put my skin on this AM. It was pretty easy to do. Using the power button and the USB to orient the skin and it went on very nicely. The fit is as near perfect as I can imagine. After having used both Vapor Skinz and JWraps, I prefer the material used by Vapor Skinz. I found it to be a sturdier material. It is resistant to stretching making it a little easier to "mold" around the sides and back. I also think the cut and fit is better on the Vapor Skinz. I have to add that I used them on different mods and that could make a difference.
    Before I attached it to the JAC I wiped the whole thing down with alcohol pads.

I know, I know pictures would help. However, I injured my old flip phone and broke the camera, but I only use the phone to actually talk to people, so I never fixed or replaced it.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Well, congrats on your successful wrap, and thanks for the info. I will NEVER try to wrap a mod, but my husband might. I kind of prefer silicone skins if I can get them... Much more forgiving of drops, but if I ever wrap anything, it will NOT be my unsteady hands that do it. It would be a waste of a perfectly good mod and wrap. Knowing my luck, I'd probably get some of it INSIDE the battery compartment somehow... .:)

Anna

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I put my skin on this AM. It was pretty easy to do. Using the power button and the USB to orient the skin and it went on very nicely. The fit is as near perfect as I can imagine. After having used both Vapor Skinz and JWraps, I prefer the material used by Vapor Skinz. I found it to be a sturdier material. It is resistant to stretching making it a little easier to "mold" around the sides and back. I also think the cut and fit is better on the Vapor Skinz. I have to add that I used them on different mods and that could make a difference.
    Before I attached it to the JAC I wiped the whole thing down with alcohol pads.

I know, I know pictures would help. However, I injured my old flip phone and broke the camera, but I only use the phone to actually talk to people, so I never fixed or replaced it.

Whenst you get a new phone, might we be delighted and regaled with some pics, CMD?

I like and do support Jwraps, and have for years. There ARE tho, just certain qualities that are a touch above when it comes to VaporSkinz. They are magnificent with their cuts, and I also prefer the quality of the wraps.

We've steadily recommended them across the board for a while now, and I'm so happy to hear your "review" echoing our take on them!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I was all set to buy a new phone but when I got to the checkout, Verizon was going to charge me $30 for the privilege of buying the phone. I declined to exercise the privilege.
    I had not seen the reviews, I just thought that I would try the Skinz because of the 3M material. I am glad that I did. Where have you posted you reviews of wraps?

Whenst you get a new phone, might we be delighted and regaled with some pics, CMD?

I like and do support Jwraps, and have for years. There ARE tho, just certain qualities that are a touch above when it comes to VaporSkinz. They are magnificent with their cuts, and I also prefer the quality of the wraps.

We've steadily recommended them across the board for a while now, and I'm so happy to hear your "review" echoing our take on them!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Where have you posted you reviews of wraps?

It was quite a ways back in this thread, CMD. Kat shipped one of her JACs down to Texas so the work could be done. She received it back, unexpectedly wrapped in a pretty hot zebra-looking thing.

I believe she still hasn't taken it off. I wonder if she ever will. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread