Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I've used both the black 22mm and the sandstorm 25mm with a 22mm Crown tank. The protruding "lips" of the 25mm doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I appreciate the slightly wider base of the 25mm as it makes it less likely to topple over when I set it down on end.

images
Thanks Bad, very helpful

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I've used both the black 22mm and the sandstorm 25mm with a 22mm Crown tank. The protruding "lips" of the 25mm doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I appreciate the slightly wider base of the 25mm as it makes it less likely to topple over when I set it down on end.

images

Agree 100%.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, I don't know how but I did it. I took this rather simple little jewel apart for a cleaning. When I re-assembled it, I must have gotten it wrong. All of the air flow settings seem the same, very restrictive. I took it back apart several times but don't see how I could have messed this thing up. It is probably something simple and I will feel like a fool when it is explained to in single syllable words. But if you have a thought, be kind, but tell me.
delete

Last edited:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Well... It finally happened to me... after two months of using this otherwise perfect little gem, the magnet on the bottom of the battery door came out... attached to the magnet on the bottom of
the mod.

Using a screwdriver, I shoved the magnet back into the housing on the door and so far, it seems to be "firmly" in place. Hopefully, it will stay put.

This is the one negative that I have with this mod.

I'm hoping that Jac Vapour will find a permanent solution to this problem that many who have either the 22 or 25mm device experience.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well... It finally happened to me... after two months of using this otherwise perfect little gem, the magnet on the bottom of the battery door came out... attached to the magnet on the bottom of
the mod.

Using a screwdriver, I shoved the magnet back into the housing on the door and so far, it seems to be "firmly" in place. Hopefully, it will stay put.

This is the one negative that I have with this mod.

I'm hoping that Jac Vapour will find a permanent solution to this problem that many who have either the 22 or 25mm device experience.
Well, JAC has been aware of the magnets coming out at least ever since this thread was started and they still come out. So I'd say they have not implemented a solution. Fortunately, we can implement it for them (as long as we put the magnet back in correctly).

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Well, JAC has been aware of the magnets coming out at least ever since this thread was started and they still come out. So I'd say they have not implemented a solution. Fortunately, we can implement it for them (as long as we put the magnet back in correctly).

So far it hasn't come back out but I'm sure it will happen again. I am nervous about using glue because my hands are a little shaky but I may have to. I just don't want to make a mess using too much.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So far it hasn't come back out but I'm sure it will happen again. I am nervous about using glue because my hands are a little shaky but I may have to. I just don't want to make a mess using too much.
I put mine back in without glue and they haven't come back out since. That was many months ago.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I can't say you'll have the same luck but I know others have.

It would just be my luck that I would be the one that it happens to more than once. Can't hit the lotto but I could be that one...

I'll just shove it back in again and AGAIN if I have to. :laugh:

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
While reading the forum came across this thread and while i do not own the Jac i own and daily use other dna75w mods.
May i suggest to affix the magnet use JB WELDS original cold weld (black n white tubes) just a very small smear with a toothpick on back of magnet and let sit for 24-36 hours it will solve problem.
As an example had a 95 jeep with a crack in the oil pan and JB WELD fixed it and lasted at least 7 years then junking it because of the rusted out body and floorpan having large holes in it .
Surely it would hold a magnet.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
While reading the forum came across this thread and while i do not own the Jac i own and daily use other dna75w mods.
May i suggest to affix the magnet use JB WELDS original cold weld (black n white tubes) just a very small smear with a toothpick on back of magnet and let sit for 24-36 hours it will solve problem.
As an example had a 95 jeep with a crack in the oil pan and JB WELD fixed it and lasted at least 7 years then junking it because of the rusted out body and floorpan having large holes in it .
Surely it would hold a magnet.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Is this the one?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006O1IC...t=&hvlocphy=9007920&hvtargid=pla-320192516391

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread