Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
One of my magnets on my Sandstorm Jac has come loose. It's attached itself to the magnet on the door. I am just going to leave it as is for now. I can push the door in when changing batteries and the door stays firmly attached to the mod. I am just being careful when I change batteries to make sure that the magnet is still there. So far, it is. I'm not messing with it...for now...

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
If I had any other gripe about the Series-B beyond the magnets it would be the fire button. It is really soft. I would prefer it a bit clickier. But again. it's a minor gripe.
The button is not as squishy on this model, I like it. Much more tactile.

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
065edbc82660ac5477eea13e99e44ece.jpg
Holding my last Jac like this would have it firing, especially with a heavier tank like this Prime in a full metal jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainSong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
What y'all been paying for your new Jac? I'm just starting to get, the get a new one itch, and was wondering if adding one to the cart, then waiting, still worked for receiving a discount?
I had one in my cart before I was offered a warranty replacement, they were texting me discount codes. Just make sure you’re logged in to your account while it’s sitting in the cart.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I'm late to this thread. I have a question without reading through 100 pages maybe someone will advise me where I can buy the Jac Vapor products? I have not found any of the usual China sellers that have them. Since I am in Asia ordering from the US is out. Any suggestions?
They are not in the US. They are based in Scotland.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I'm late to this thread. I have a question without reading through 100 pages maybe someone will advise me where I can buy the Jac Vapor products? I have not found any of the usual China sellers that have them. Since I am in Asia ordering from the US is out. Any suggestions?

This is the website:

JAC Vapour | JAC Vapour

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
You guys are lucky. I have four. I fixed two and two had to be returned for replacement.

As far as I'm concerned, this will be my only one. I'm sending it off today for repair/replacement.

The magnet problem is too "iffy" for me to get another.

Last edited:

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Appreciate you checking Kat. I will try ordering from the standard UK page.
Nick - Just sign up or sign into your account. Add a sandstorm to your cart and leave it there. In a few days you will get an email with a discount code. Hold out for the 20% discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread