Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Anyone ever win a contest or giveway on ecf? Reason for asking, I was notified as a winner of the March 12th drawing for the innokin giveaway. They ask for photo id for name and birthday, with the rest blacked out (if I care to) and $4 paypal to cover FDA regulations. Received a noticed from Oliver@ecf prior to getting the notice from innokin that I had won and will be hearing from innokin. Legit way of doing things?

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Anyone ever win a contest or giveway on ecf? Reason for asking, I was notified as a winner of the March 12th drawing for the Innokin giveaway. They ask for photo id for name and birthday, with the rest blacked out (if I care to) and $4 paypal to cover FDA regulations. Received a noticed from Oliver@ecf prior to getting the notice from Innokin that I had won and will be hearing from Innokin. Legit way of doing things?
$4, a blanked out ID card and a mailing address?

I’d risk it. :D

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I'm looking at the Jac Sandstone, and all they show is the kit. I guess you have to go thru and deselect all the options, but I'm wondering what is the free black battery safety cover?

Good question. It was not offered when I ordered my sandstorm. Maybe ask about it on the Jac website and let us know what you find out. Their customer service is excellent. :)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Good question. It was not offered when I ordered my sandstorm. Maybe ask about it on the Jac website and let us know what you find out. Their customer service is excellent. :)

It also looks like you also get a free batt and charger. It seems their site went down bsfore i was thru looking around.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
It also looks like you also get a free batt and charger. It seems their site went down bsfore i was thru looking around.

I included everything that was free in the kit except the juice. Now I wish I did order a sample of that too.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm wondering what is the free black battery safety cover?
I could be way off on this, but I would guess it is just a plastic battery case, that happens to be black. Maybe JAC had some made up especially for them that has JAC Vapour on it. (shrugs shoulders)

61kTUHLLf-L._SX522_.jpg

I wasn't charged shipping when I ordered the Sandstorm for my son right before Christmas. They sent a Samsung25R battery and a 10ml bottle of e-liquid for free, too.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Just got word from Jac Vapour that the technician's couldn't remove the magnets to put them right so I will be getting a new replacement.

That's saying something if the techs couldn't remove the magnets!

Anyway... it's coming back to me! Yippee!! :rickroll:

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Interesting they are including a Sony VTC5 now. Are you sure its a Sony? Website says its a 25R.

Not a big deal. They have very similar specifications and both have a green wrap.

Mine was a Samsung25R. Jac Vapour INR18650-25R 20A 2500mAh 18650 Battery

gRqhdZI.jpg
Mine was actually a Sony. It didn't have JAC sticker on it. I don't have it on hand to verify again, as I pif, along with a JAC22 and the charger. Finally got him moved from the ego style and larger capacity tank/mod.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just got the 20% discount, so that covers the shipping. $91 + change to me. So, I'll think on it over nite. Can't think of anything else at the moment for that price I'd rather have.

'Specially now, with the big boycott on VooPoo and everything.

We were already boycotting, we just didn't know it. As Kat so eloquently put it, "I refuse to buy anything with the word 'Poo' in it. It's bound to be a piece of ... :shock: "

^ True story ^ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread