Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
'Specially now, with the big boycott on VooPoo and everything.

We were already boycotting, we just didn't know it. As Kat so eloquently put it, "I refuse to buy anything with the word 'Poo' in it. It's bound to be a piece of ... :shock: "

^ True story ^ :lol:

Never happened. Never said that. :lol:

b4ba072a-86c9-4ec8-bdd1-023425e2a7fd_zps46856c53.JPG

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
My sandstone had a magnet come out today. It was still stuck to its partner on the cover so I had my orientation. Dab of super glue and pressed the magnet in with a coil rod. 5 minute fix.
Oh, I also found out that the tolerance on the cover is so close that it didn't really need both magnets.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
The tracking number is not included in the shipping email, but you can put in a request for it through the "contact us" tab and they will give you the tracking number.

As Jingles stated, you can start the tracking at Royalmail.com and can follow it's progress even through USPS to your door.

I'm currently following the progress of my new replacement Sandstorm. Right now it's in NY. Can't wait to get it. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The tracking number is not included in the shipping email, but you can put in a request for it through the "contact us" tab and they will give you the tracking number.

As Jingles stated, you can start the tracking at Royalmail.com and can follow it's progress even through USPS to your door.

I'm currently following the progress of my new replacement Sandstorm. Right now it's in NY. Can't wait to get it. :)
NY is gonna get snowed in for awhile. Hope it gets out before the snow hits.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ordered the sandstorm 25mm with a discount, then went back and ordered the 22mm 75 w today.... I’m a tad nervous I should have found this thread earlier... durability????

So far, so good for me, Mel. The magnets can be an issue (as you've probably read), but it's easily resolvable, and JAC stands behind their sales with the best of 'em.

The Li'l guys are irreplaceable for me, but I've got a thing for "22", if that hasn't been perfectly klear. ;)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
So far, so good for me, Mel. The magnets can be an issue (as you've probably read), but it's easily resolvable, and JAC stands behind their sales with the best of 'em.

The Li'l guys are irreplaceable for me, but I've got a thing for "22", if that hasn't been perfectly klear. ;)
:facepalm:... to be fair we met on the DB thread! I had a magnet go rogue on the DB the first week. That I can deal with. I’m impressed with what I read about their customer service.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ordered the sandstorm 25mm with a discount, then went back and ordered the 22mm 75 w today.... I’m a tad nervous I should have found this thread earlier... durability????
Mine is some 8 months old and going strong.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Can’t wait for mine to get here. The 25mm will keep me occupied till the second arrives. Preorder isn’t my method of choice (hate waiting), but I was afraid they’d sell out if I waited for the release. Plus, who can resist a good vape sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread