I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
who can resist a good vape sale?

dunno_zpsa5b1dd85.GIF

Hiya Mel of Nola! Welcome to this thread, hon! We'd all be happy to hear of your (new) JAC experiences. (magnets be dammed)

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I didn’t read all 149 pages :oops:, so forgive me if this has been answered before... I got shipping notification, but no tracking, even for Royal Mail... do I have to request one?

They didn't send a tracking with mine either. The site says they will send the tracking number after it ships, but I didn't get it. I received my shipment in about 10 days to Florida from Scotland. It is worth the wait.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
They didn't send a tracking with mine either. The site says they will send the tracking number after it ships, but I didn't get it. I received my shipment in about 10 days to Florida from Scotland. It is worth the wait.
You realize I will now be stalking the mail carrier every day starting in a week and a half? :w00t:... hope mine makes the trip across the pond as quickly.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I didn’t read all 149 pages :oops:, so forgive me if this has been answered before... I got shipping notification, but no tracking, even for Royal Mail... do I have to request one?

You have to submit a request for it through the "contact us" tab. Enter your order # and they will respond with the tracking number.

It really would save time if they put the tracking number IN the shipped email.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
You have to submit a request for it through the "contact us" tab. Enter your order # and they will respond with the tracking number.

It really would save time if they put the tracking number IN the shipped email.
Because what vaper meticulously tracks vape mail??? Ummmm, probably all of us!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Mail came, no Jac :(... two hours later, doorbell rings. More mail and THE JAC!!!! :banana:
Unboxing and (for once) reading the instructions before I can’t figure it out (Yes, I learned a lesson with that blooming pair of Swags). Can’t believe how small the sandstorm is. Off to put it through its paces

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Mail came, no Jac :(... two hours later, doorbell rings. More mail and THE JAC!!!! :banana:
Unboxing and (for once) reading the instructions before I can’t figure it out (Yes, I learned a lesson with that blooming pair of Swags). Can’t believe how small the sandstorm is. Off to put it through its paces

I'm sure you will be extremely happy with it!

Enjoy!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread