NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Your vape band is on upside down.
tenor.gif
Eagle eye!!! :w00t: . I usually keep it words in not out. Thanks for keeping me straight ;)

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I’m shocked at how small it is. Have an Ares on it right now, really need to consider a shorter tank I think. It looks out of scale

Well I LOVE my Ares on it even though it seems almost as tall as the Jac. :laugh:

Sometimes I put one of my doggys on for a much shorter profile. Great little MTL tank that holds almost 4ml and NEVER leaks AND easy to build.

$14.00 SXK Doggystyle Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I’m shocked at how small it is. Have an Ares on it right now, really need to consider a shorter tank I think. It looks out of scale

A KF Prime sits nicely on these and on the Squid. I have become a fan of both with the Prime.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
My Sandstorm is in LA, and hopefully it will make the approx. 60 mile trip to me by the end of the week.

Hello

Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on March 28, 2018 at 3:08 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
My Sandstorm is in LA, and hopefully it will make the approx. 60 mile trip to me by the end of the week.

Hello

Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on March 28, 2018 at 3:08 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Did the mule train get there with your sandstorm yet?

Reactions: DPLongo22

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hmmm, I find there is a difference between my new Sandstorm, and my Jac. I am running both with a Doggy with the same build SS wire. The jac I have set at 375F, and 9.4W(1.03Ω), the Sandstorm to get the same vape, I have set at 445F, and 30W(1.03Ω). I have the ohm's locked on both. It seems one or the other is not that accurate. On none of my other DNA's do I have to set this high. I am under 400F on all of them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hmmm, I find there is a difference between my new Sandstorm, and my Jac. I am running both with a Doggy with the same build SS wire. The jac I have set at 375F, and 9.4W(1.03Ω), the Sandstorm to get the same vape, I have set at 445F, and 30W(1.03Ω). I have the ohm's locked on both. It seems one or the other is not that accurate. On none of my other DNA's do I have to set this high. I am under 400F on all of them.
I could see a 5 or 10 degree difference at the same watts but yours are way far apart. Something odd about that. I'd be suspicious something were wrong with the new one.

Try using the same atty on both. Take it off one and put it on the other and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread