Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
OK, here is what I am seeing. I put a Series B dna 75 Black Edition in my cart. mod only, no optional items added. The price was $69.99 (in Great Britain Pounds - GBP). Honey applied a 15% coupon that reduced the price to $59.49 (GBP). That includes $9.92 (GBP) of VAT that I believe (but cannot confirm) is removed for USA customers upon checkout. Therefore, the final price would be $49.57 (GBP) plus shipping. I see no free shipping offers. $49.57 (GBP) currently translates to $66.06 (US) according to a exchange rate calculator I pulled up online as of this writing. Remember, this does not include shipping.

Please feel free to point out any flaws or misinformation in my calculation. I welcome it in the interest of accuracy.

BTW, the coupon code that Honey came up with is: ECIGCLICK15 No idea of expiration date.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
OK, here is what I am seeing. I put a Series B DNA 75 Black Edition in my cart. Mod only, no optional items added. The price was $69.99 (in Great Britain Pounds - GBP). Honey applied a 15% coupon that reduced the price to $59.49 (GBP). That includes $9.92 (GBP) of VAT that I believe (but cannot confirm) is removed for USA customers upon checkout. Therefore, the final price would be $49.57 (GBP) plus shipping. I see no free shipping offers. $49.57 (GBP) currently translates to $66.06 (US) according to a exchange rate calculator I pulled up online as of this writing. Remember, this does not include shipping.

Please feel free to point out any flaws or misinformation in my calculation. I welcome it in the interest of accuracy.

BTW, the coupon code that Honey came up with is: ECIGCLICK15 No idea of expiration date.

FWIW - I can't remember if we've got 2 or 3 years with these babies, but mine have been put through absolute hell, and all still fire on command; no different from the day I received them.

I understand that others have had issues, and I'm always sorry to see that, but I've not a single complaint. They've been SO worth what we got them for (approx. what you outlined above), and it's one of my best vape purchase decisions ever.

Methinks Ms. Kitty (@Katdarling ) might agree too.

Still in daily use, and have been from Jump. Probably will be until they pass out too. I rely on them, and quite heavily at that.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
FWIW - I can't remember if we've got 2 or 3 years with these babies, but mine have been put through absolute hell, and all still fire on command; no different from the day I received them.

I understand that others have had issues, and I'm always sorry to see that, but I've not a single complaint. They've been SO worth what we got them for (approx. what you outlined above), and it's one of my best vape purchase decisions ever.

Methinks Ms. Kitty (@Katdarling ) might agree too.

Still in daily use, and have been from Jump. Probably will be until they pass out too. I rely on them, and quite heavily at that.
Yeah, same here DP. Mine have been workhorses. Even the skin remains in good shape. Excellent purchase!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That sounds about right to me. Shipping was expensive but it’s supposed to be quick shipping once it does ship.
This came up when I put my info in for shipping estimate. I'm in NC.

• International Tracked and Signed* (5-7 Working Days) - £10.29
= $13.71 (US) according to my exchange rate calculator.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I’d have to go back and look but thought I paid more than that on the preorder for shipping.
Possible. Might have been a quicker delivery option too or a different exchange rate or depends where you live. The one I posted above is the only one that came up. Didn't have an option.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
OK, here is what I am seeing. I put a Series B DNA 75 Black Edition in my cart. Mod only, no optional items added. The price was $69.99 (in Great Britain Pounds - GBP). Honey applied a 15% coupon that reduced the price to $59.49 (GBP). That includes $9.92 (GBP) of VAT that I believe (but cannot confirm) is removed for USA customers upon checkout. Therefore, the final price would be $49.57 (GBP) plus shipping. I see no free shipping offers. $49.57 (GBP) currently translates to $66.06 (US) according to a exchange rate calculator I pulled up online as of this writing. Remember, this does not include shipping.

Use ECR69. It'll get you 20% off.

If you choose USD on the JAC site, the prices are in dollars. It's $77.72. ECR69 brings that down to $62.18, so, with shipping at $13.71, the total comes to $75.89.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
We've got 4 of the original JACs and other than a couple with loose magnets they've been working flawlessly. A couple more are on the 'wish list' but not the 'want list'. I like having at least 2 of each of our mods (apiece, which means 4 in total, 2 for me and 2 for her). We've got 2 each Dani Mini's but only 1 each of the Dani 18650. Holding off till after the Christmas spending and hope to be able to get 2 more Dani 18650's (unless Creme de Vape has a good Christmas sale). If the money isn't available for the pricy Dani's the new JAC's might be our next mod purchase.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have the 25mm sandstorm also that I bought used but it was never used. I had the screen problem but they sent a new one that I replaced myself. I thought it was nice of them since I didn’t buy it from them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread