MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Have you compared them yet?

We've got 4 of each in the house. But if you're 'asking' about comparing the features of the chipset, I'm probably not much help. My wife and I have similar vape styles. Set 'em to 10 watts and top then with an atty running a single coil between 1.3 to 1.6 Ωs.

If you're asking about ergonomics ... both of us give an edge to the bigger Solo being more comfortable 'in hand'. Don't get me wrong we like the JACs but the bigger Solo just feels a bit more comfortable. It's (the Solo) become one of our favorites.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
We've got 4 of each in the house. But if you're 'asking' about comparing the features of the chipset, I'm probably not much help. My wife and I have similar vape styles. Set 'em to 10 watts and top then with an atty running a single coil between 1.3 to 1.6 Ωs.

If you're asking about ergonomics ... both of us give an edge to the bigger Solo being more comfortable 'in hand'. Don't get me wrong we like the JACs but the bigger Solo just feels a bit more comfortable. It's (the Solo) become one of our favorites.
Actually, I’m talking about comparing performance in temp control mode.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Been a while since anyone has posted here. Have the new black JAC Vapour DNA75W models shipped yet? Curious to know how the black finish seems to be.

I've had mine since before Xmas. I'm really liking it. I haven't noticed any wear on the finish yet. I never had one of the old ones that people complained about so can't really compare. I'm considering ordering a second one as a back up.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I got mine weeks ago. Ashamed to say I haven't even tested it yet.
    SHAME-420x500.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I would recommend trying it out at least. The sandstorm I bought from a friend was brand new and it had a bad screen cable. They were nice enough to send me the screen but it's better to find out if it works when its new.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I should check everything I have out. I know this and scold myself regularly for slacking. There's just the small matter of making myself do something about it that's the problem. (In my defense, I have been MS-y for three plus months now, which, coincidentally, is about as long as I've been shirking this important duty.)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I should check everything I have out. I know this and scold myself regularly for slacking. There's just the small matter of making myself do something about it that's the problem. (In my defense, I have been MS-y for three plus months now, which, coincidentally, is about as long as I've been shirking this important duty.)
    That’s a viable excuse.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I’m sorry you’re having issues. We’re just joking around.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Well I was worried like, a report was gonna have to be made on your post @Zazie . LOL.... But now that despite extreme torture you have checked, all is sunshine and roses.

Feel better ((HUGS)). I know how it is damnit. I have no TIME. Every time I look at a (new to me) RTA I just go "SIGH."

The Precio I have so impatiently been waiting for is JUST sitting. I have been WAITING,.

It HAS actually slowed the purchasing somewhat, actually.

LOL.

Tomorrow is Friday and Husbando will be in Tucson, etc.

Sleep schedule is winning sorta
    Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread