Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
    That's a good question. I can't directly answer that but if you did lose your battery cap you could either post the same question on

Janty's subforum: JantyUSA - E-Cigarette Forum

or

healthcabin's: HealthCabin - E-Cigarette Forum

one thing that is good to know is the V2 and V3 batt caps are interchangable

whiskey

Moved On
    Jan 13, 2010

whiskey

Moved On
      Jan 13, 2010
        Great Idea, Thanks...I'll Post On Janty & If I Find Out Anything I'll Post Back Here..Thanks Again!!!!

Okay Heres What I Found Out...Heavens Gifts Will Be Selling Batt Caps For JSV3's AFTER Feb 9th As They Have A Holiday...Don't Know The Price, Just That They Will Carry Them..Hope I've Helped Others!;) PS.."Maybe" They'll Fit Those Of You Out There That Have Janty's Too

Last edited:

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
        ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
        Sep 9, 2009
        Greensboro, NC
          Okay Heres What I Found Out...Heavens Gifts Will Be Selling Batt Caps For JSV3's AFTER Feb 9th As They Have A Holiday...Don't Know The Price, Just That They Will Carry Them..Hope I've Helped Others!;) PS.."Maybe" They'll Fit Those Of You Out There That Have Janty's Too

H-G also told me they'd have the V3 (body only) for sale soon (price unknown).

Tip for changing the battery in the JS: Keep a guitar pick handy... preferably a heavy. ;)

Status
          Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')