Janty Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Red Cow: strong flavor, very sweet, Like bubble gum.

Licorice: Sweet, distinct licorice flavor, but Not very strong flavored.

Fennell: VERY strong flavor, like licorice but not sweet. Menthol-like Burn.

Mint: strong and sweet mint flavor, light menthol feeling.

Oriental: very strong and savory flavor, like ramen noodles.

Chocolate: weak chocolate flavor, mostly in the aftertaste.

That's all I can recall off hand.

And I smoked menthol, but only as the lesser of two evils. I like sweet flavors.

Kmaiguyhi, does the clove really taste like Djarums (if so, which series of Djarums?)? If so, I'll be ordering them RIGHT now lol. I've been wondering how they taste and your comment is exactly what I wanted to hear. Does the spiciness of the e-cig make up for the spiciness and tingling you get from a real Djarum? Can you elaborate a little bit if possible??

It Reminds me of the Djarum Black but less in the flavor since the Blacks filter is coated with sweetener, but if you like the blacks, you will love the clove e-liquid.

phildo

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
Iowa, USA
to answer...the hilton is a much lighter flavor than the ry4...more tobacco like than sweet. I cant really say yet which I like better....ry4 produces a thicker vapor...but the light, airy feeling of the hilton is good. its a close call they have similarities...but yet are way different..I would give it a try if youre curious...I dont think it would be disappointing.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
1. Cigar, now called Heavy Shag. MAJOR throat hit. You cannot deeply inhale this without barking a cough or two. It's best to sip this, hold it a moment, then inhale. Taste is very tobacco-like. Much stronger than the vapor in a Ruyan Vegas, which I've also been using. I find myself repeatedly turning to it despite the harshness.

Bob i thought you liked it smoooooth, not with clout whats going on ?

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Ok I ordered some french pipe and RBL. And of course had to stock up on RY4. I'll let you know what I think of those when they come in. I wish they had sample packs because to try all those flavors can get expensive! Plus if you don't like it once you get it...too bad. I tried Virginia and did not like it at all so now I have a full bottle that will go to waste.

erbal

Oct 15, 2008
I've now taken delivery of my DSE103 and discovered that in some carts there is a container within the cart that can be popped out .. its like a cup within a cup that holds the wadding which holds the liquid :D

Time to go on a quest to find the best liquid now ... I almost wished I hadnt bought a box of mint carts, they are sooo pants! I've tasted mintier regular ciggies ... sigh .. hey ho, menthol crystals sounds like the way forward :D

My only worry now is that I will get so into tinkering with the carts that I will forget about giving up smoking and become a full time e-smoker ... sigh!

erbal

Oct 15, 2008
Actually ... i just tried all the spent carts i have and ALL of them have the cup within a cup system ... I'd be interested to hear if any of the other carts do it another way - just poke a piece of wire - a bent paperclip is good - up the hole in the mouth end, push it in at an angle so you dont go up the hole in the inner cup, and you should poke it out of the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread