Janty Mini Fogger is in the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
They said elsewhere it does not. Just luminescent paint or what.

I don't think it's even that, just a bright blue color.

but lucisac it look prrrdddy

yes it does kathyo13, yes it does...

Me, three! :D I've gotten tiredof all the plain color e-cigs. I'm even getting excited about a little squiggle! But I still think it's hilarious they actually had a professional designer for a squiggle! :lol:

Last edited:

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I don't want to be Scrooge McGrinch here, but I am seeing a black super-mini with a blue led and a racing stripe. Hardly something to get all excited about in my book (though I don't deny it has a certain "flash factor").

Can someone tell me the difference between this and any other super-mini? What size atomizer does it take?

lucisac

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2008
Me, three! :D I've gotten tiredof all the plain color e-cigs. I'm even getting excited about a little squiggle! But I still think it's hilarious they actually had a professional designer for a squiggle! :lol:

Personally, I like the style where the battery has the circular lines on it, not sure how to explain it but definitely a classier appearance.

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Yeah, it's really JUST the "flash factor" for me. The two atomizer packaging is good thinking, but the stats don't sound that impressive, and I'm sorry to learn the Yentyl is being phased out in favor of it, really. The Dura sounds more interesting, if it has a push button. But I do want to see how it performs anyway.

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I don't want to be Scrooge McGrinch here, but I am seeing a black super-mini with a blue led and a racing stripe. Hardly something to get all excited about in my book (though I don't deny it has a certain "flash factor").

Can someone tell me the difference between this and any other super-mini? What size atomizer does it take?

I've been through and through the other thread and have digested all the theroies and speculation... so I await firsthand knowledge from some of you.

I remain skeptical.

lucisac

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2008
Yeah, it's really JUST the "flash factor" for me. The two atomizer packaging is good thinking, but the stats don't sound that impressive, and I'm sorry to learn the Yentyl is being phased out in favor of it, really. The Dura sounds more interesting, if it has a push button. But I do want to see how it performs anyway.

I would of loved the mini fogger if it had a longer lasting battery, but it has been clearly realised that the battery is the weak point of this e-cigarette due to the total life expectancy of 3 months and MAH output of about 30-60 mins of smoking until a recharge is required.

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
I would of loved the mini fogger if it had a longer lasting battery, but it has been clearly realised that the battery is the weak point of this e-cigarette due to the total life expectancy of 3 months and MAH output of about 30-60 mins of smoking until a recharge is required.

Sure you're right about that but where have they mentioned time between charges. All I can find is the actual charging time which is also 30-60 mins. Or is that the reference and I've misunderstood?

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread