The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Janty Stick Holder

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by ejfan1977, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ejfan1977

ejfan1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Kingston, Washington
    I posted this in the JantyUSA forum also so forgive the double post, but I thought this was pretty cool.... :)

Okay, as I was messing around with the little leather holder, I noticed there seem to be a bit of extra room once you place the stick in the holder. I discovered that a glass 3ml dropper bottle (like the sampler size from JC) will fit right down in there with the stick. It will also fit in the sides, but it is really a little too snug and increases the size of it.

Sooo, for those of you who like to drip, that little glass bottle seems to be the perfect take along!:thumb:

2. spike

spike Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2008
    London, UK

I have done exactly the same thing. I kept all the 3ml bottles from the JC samples and keep one with my own mix next to the stick. A spare battery one side and a spare atomiser on the other and my comfort blanket is good for the day.

This is really the most compact and satisfying arrangement yet.

3. tribalmasters

tribalmasters Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Batteries can be shoved in there too!

4. CatVTTV

CatVTTV Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    Yep, Thanks for those tips, and ejfan, we wouldnt have seen that if you hadnt double posted, so I think that can be forgiven....lol, thank you so much.

I use mine for a spare battery, but I wont be bothering any more as the batteries charged via the charger last more than long enough.

I had my case clipped to a blouse the other day, and I was asked 'is that a tiny mobile phone?' 'no', I said, 'Its my cigarette' so had to do a full demonstration....lol

Toby get some business cards out mate...

Thanks Guys

5. ejfan1977

Feb 6, 2009
    Kingston, Washington
    Glad I could be of service across the pond! I have had mine for a day and yes, I love it! I can see my penstyle just laying there looking at me and wondering why I have left it alone for so long.... LOL.

6. CatVTTV

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    hahahaa... like my 510....lol

I dont mean to, but..............

7. ejfan1977

Feb 6, 2009
    Kingston, Washington
    I will still use the penstyle passthrough in the car, maybe.... It is kind of funny to see some strange looks from people when they see you suck on it when waiting at a stop light.

8. CatVTTV

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    Now I agree there, its when you blow out this ton of vapour that its really funny....lololol

9. ejfan1977

Feb 6, 2009
    Kingston, Washington
    Yup, that's the clincher... They see that vapor and then you just smile and drive away, knowing they are thinking "... was that?". :lol: LOL

10. CatVTTV

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    Oh I do so agree...lol

When I had my 901 it used to hang easily from my mouth when I was driving, the JS does too, so it looks like I have a USB stick in my mouth, and then I blow out this steam.

Im just waiting to be caught on camera in the Tyne Tunnel, as its a no smoking area, hahaha

11. ivape

ivape Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2008
    i hate the tunnel i make OH go the long way round so i don't have to go in it

12. CatVTTV

Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    I cant avoid it, I live too close...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.