Janty Stick Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
I posted this in the JantyUSA forum also so forgive the double post, but I thought this was pretty cool.... :)

Okay, as I was messing around with the little leather holder, I noticed there seem to be a bit of extra room once you place the stick in the holder. I discovered that a glass 3ml dropper bottle (like the sampler size from JC) will fit right down in there with the stick. It will also fit in the sides, but it is really a little too snug and increases the size of it.

Sooo, for those of you who like to drip, that little glass bottle seems to be the perfect take along!:thumb:

spike

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
London, UK
I posted this in the JantyUSA forum also so forgive the double post, but I thought this was pretty cool.... :)

Okay, as I was messing around with the little leather holder, I noticed there seem to be a bit of extra room once you place the stick in the holder. I discovered that a glass 3ml dropper bottle (like the sampler size from JC) will fit right down in there with the stick. It will also fit in the sides, but it is really a little too snug and increases the size of it.

Sooo, for those of you who like to drip, that little glass bottle seems to be the perfect take along!:thumb:

I have done exactly the same thing. I kept all the 3ml bottles from the JC samples and keep one with my own mix next to the stick. A spare battery one side and a spare atomiser on the other and my comfort blanket is good for the day.

This is really the most compact and satisfying arrangement yet.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Yep, Thanks for those tips, and ejfan, we wouldnt have seen that if you hadnt double posted, so I think that can be forgiven....lol, thank you so much.

I use mine for a spare battery, but I wont be bothering any more as the batteries charged via the charger last more than long enough.

I had my case clipped to a blouse the other day, and I was asked 'is that a tiny mobile phone?' 'no', I said, 'Its my cigarette' so had to do a full demonstration....lol

Toby get some business cards out mate...

Thanks Guys

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Oh I do so agree...lol

When I had my 901 it used to hang easily from my mouth when I was driving, the JS does too, so it looks like I have a USB stick in my mouth, and then I blow out this steam.

Im just waiting to be caught on camera in the Tyne Tunnel, as its a no smoking area, hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread