JANTY STICK - presales - sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
Im thinking about getting one, I had to return my Dura-C as it was knackered so im slightly scepticle about ordering another Janty product. I understand the Stick is completely different so I might give it a shot. Is the battery a 10440 lithium? I have a flashlight that uses that type of battery, well AAA but I wanted to try it in that. So does the unit charge the battery while it is inside if connected to the USB?

Come on you lot convince me to buy it!!! Sussex needs a Stick!

Jim

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
So thats 2 in Dorset and one in Hampshire then.

Could we make it the south coast Janty Stick owners club?

Matt

Fareham!!! I went out with a girl once from there. She worked at McDonalds, she had the most amazing set of........... cutlery lol lol

Im from Pompey, now living in Chichester.

Jim.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Ordered one a couple of days ago for delivery to southwest London. I posted the details of Toby's email on "my" eBay e-cig group and 2 more orders have been placed that I know of :sneaky:

The design of the Stick is, erm, most unusual, but the user-friendly features and price are irresistible.

One concern - I have a generic Classic which produces loads of vape (or it did, for a day or two before it died) but no hit. I'm desperate that the Janty atomiser is far superior - I must have me hit 8-o

scylla...

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Is the battery a 10440 lithium? I have a flashlight that uses that type of battery, well AAA but I wanted to try it in that. So does the unit charge the battery while it is inside if connected to the USB?

Yep, 10440 lithium 3.7v and I am pretty sure it charges when plugged into the USB just like the KBC and Dura passthrough.

GM - welcome to the club :)

Is it here yet?

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yep, 10440 lithium 3.7v and I am pretty sure it charges when plugged into the USB just like the KBC and Dura passthrough.

The Stick plugs in via USB interface to charge the special lithium battery.

NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE A STANDARD AAA BATTERY!!!

Last edited:

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Dont worry Toby, we can wait. It just means the JantyStick Club will be bigger and better by the time it gets here....plus it all adds to the excitement !

OK...these Clubs need Committee Members !!

Oh.. and a club logo... come on guys lets get busy while we wait..

We need a Signature for JantyStick Club Owners and a proper name for them.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Cool thanks Toby!

Ok first effort, comments for revision please :)

JSowners.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread