• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jeff for President

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
As I hope you all know - Pa Vapers now has a Facebook page. Right now Stephra and myself are set as Admins.

I would like to set Jeff up as President of the Facebook group. I emailed Jeff and he is willing but wants me to get everyone's input. I think that Jeff did an outstanding job organizing the meet.:thumbs: He spent a lot of time and effort and really pulled it all together. It couldn't have been easy especially considering he is a full time police officer and was planning a vacation the day after the meet. I think he is organized, intelligent, and an all around good guy.

I would also like Stephra to be the Secretary (if she is willing). Stephra did an excellent job of putting this group together here.:thumb: She has also done a great job with the Keystone trading posts threads. Her rules were well thought out, and concisely written. I hope she will consider taking this on too.

Please post your opions here. Your comments:2c: are welcome

BTW I will continue as an Admin on the Facebook page and help out with what I can - mostly verifying and approving membership requests and of course posting really stupid comments and stuff.:?:

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I applied, but since I didn't hear anything back I think I will withdraw or you can deny because I can't figure out how, all the best. I'm not that great with Facebook. Perhaps I will make the next vape meet that Rob was suggesting or maybe not, since you don't feel very friendly or accepting unless you know them or met them at the last meet. All the best and good luck.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
jude8753 said:
I applied, but since I didn't hear anything back I think I will withdraw or you can deny because I can't figure out how, all the best. I'm not that great with Facebook. Perhaps I will make the next vape meet that Rob was suggesting or maybe not, since you don't feel very friendly or accepting unless you know them or met them at the last meet. All the best and good luck.

Sorry but I didn't get your request on Facebook. I have not gotten any requests that were not added to group. I have pm a few people for username info but all were granted access. It doesn't matter if you were at the meet. Anyone on this forum is welcome to join. If you need help with facebook send me a pm and I will gladly help you get on and if need be I can talk you through it on the phone.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Note: If anyone else here needs help with Facebook - joining the group, setting up an account, privacy settings, or whatever just PM me and I will help you out. If need be feel free to call me at the phone number on my website ask for Jim. Just please bear in mind I'm running a business and this is my busiest time of the year. I may take a little while to get back to you and it may be after 6:00 pm. But I will get back to you.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread