Johnson Creek graveyard of the Atty.. Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicotine

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
China
JC has been my go to juice for months. No problems with attys, cartos. This is definitely the best juice IMO.

Long time since I posted this : I still use JC juices, just not the chocolate and have had no further problems. Although now I am vaping on 5volts I do prefer there VG range as this seems to stand up to the extra heat.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I bought several bottles from them well over a year ago. I used up the Tennesee Cured right away. As I wrote in another thread a few days back, I pulled out a bottle of original Tobacco, VG based after over a year. It tastes the same as when I got it. I've been vaping it straight and also mixing it with TW'S State Express, very good tobacco blend I might add. I've been using it with my Tornado w/LR atty with no problems. At least I know that it holds up after time, approx. 14 months. I have quite a few bottles stocked up and bought them during the import scare last year. There are so many good juices out there that I forget about some I have. I will buy from them again when this is gone. Just rotate att's, keep them wet, don't over heat and clean them in alcohol once in a while.
That's been working for me. Only one atty buried in 17 months and that was DOA.
Watch now that I said that-_____________#@#@#.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread