Leaford's Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Video Demo and Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
leaford, thank you for your reviews they are enlightening. I noticed on your first video in this series that really the vapor was not great even with new battery and atomizer. I was sitting here puffing my generic 901, with a regular cartridge, getting twice as much vapor with a regular cartridge. Maybe its because I don't inhale as deeply as you, so more vapor comes out of me lol. I too would be willing to replace an atomizer for you in appreciation of these valuable reviews.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
You know, it's all in the technique, as Dusty and I were saying to each other. Part of it is that I get nervous in front of the camera and tend to just BLOW it out in such a quick gust. And yeah, I usually hold it a beat before exhaling. I also notice myself that when I look at the video the vapor looks a bit dissapointing compared to how it looks from my perspective. But in the end the point in this video is not how much vapor it starts with, but how much the vapor declined.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Guys,

I'm not sure if I really should continue with a part three.

First, I think the point is made, and another demo of the same thing is entering beating a dead horse territory.

Second, Christian responded to our issues over on Marian's JC SJ warning thread, and I am satisfied with his response. He is aware of it, he has gotten outside help in identifying the cause, and will be changing his formula as a result, with a promised deadline of 9/22.

And third... there is no number 3.

Jimbob

Sep 11, 2008
I must say Leaford, you are kind of a celebrity where I work!
A large group of my friends and I found your youtube video rating e-cigs (we had never heard of them before then) and as a result in the past 3 weeks we have purchased over 20 of them between us!

This latest review just saved my NJoy I think as well (I purchased some JC Juice and was just about to refill when i saw this post).

If e-cigs had a rockstar category, you would be the Elvis. Lol

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
It helped, but doesn't return it to adequate, let alone brand-new, performance. The draw is almost back to normal after cleaning, and it can get a 4 on vapor with heavy priming, but without priming it's hard to get even a 2, and it's just not as reliable as before, giving me a lot of unproductive hits, where I get nothing at all.

Maybe that's why I should go ahead and do a Part 3.

Nah, dead horse. Description will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread