Johnson Creek Sample Pack Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoboTx

Jul 24, 2009
Newbie here. Just got my 510 and wanting to try more flavors. I've seen JC discussed here and looked at their page for several days. They have a sample pack of 10 for $21.95 and a "welcome to e-smoking" pack for $39.95 that has the same 10 samples plus a couple syringes, tweezers, blank carts. etc. The former cheaper one has been out of stock every time I chk'd, the latter is not. Coincidence ?
Two Questions:
1. Seems like expensive accessories and wondering if they will be useful and worth the extra $18 ? Comments/advice appreciated.
2. Will the blank cartridges fit my 510 ? (there are 5 "pen-style" and 5 "mini").
Thanks y'all. Love this forum ! :D

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
Try the sample pack from myfreedomsmokes.com... JC is running real slow on their shipping and all the 'extra' stuff that comes with the pricier kit can be bought at the dollar store or walmart for much less... just my opinion, it's all cheap plastic stuff. Myfreedomsmokes has tons of flavors and strengths.. and he shipped to me in 4 days

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Just a thought, but you might want to order in the morning per this note on their website:
Please Note: If an option is unavailable to select, it is sold out for the day. Available quantities are updated daily between 9AM & 10AM CST.

Other than that, I would suggest contacting them and asking about it.

And no, I am pretty sure neither of those cartridges will fit your 510 model.

LoboTx

Jul 24, 2009
Try the sample pack from e smokey treats... JC is running real slow on their shipping and all the 'extra' stuff that comes with the pricier kit can be bought at the dollar store or walmart for much less... just my opinion, it's all cheap plastic stuff. E smokey treats has tons of flavors and strengths.. and he shipped to me in 4 days

Thanks Tori, but I looked all over on e-smokey and don't find a sample pack. They do have some 510 blanks and a PT I'd like to order. The problem may be due to this note posted on their home page:
THE FDA has decided to detain our last shipment, we are doing are best to get it released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread