Johnson Creek Sample Packs are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Got my JC Samples packs yesterday afternoon just before leaving for a poker party so took them with me and took my extra penstyle for some dripping while playing cards.

WOW ! What great flavors, my previous favorite was the Wild Cherry (and still LOVE it), but now I am leaning toward the Choc Almond Decadence, and it's just WAY too good with a drop or two of Arctic Mint added ! The taste is so good I somehow just can't imagine there are no calories !

And the little bottles ? Well it's worth the price just for the bottles, great for on the go ! The juice samples are like a bonus ! A Big Bonus !

Johnson Creek's Service has been excellent and the communication level (a big one with me) is really outstanding.

I am very impressed with the products, this was my second order, and it will followed by many more.

Can't wait for new flavors to try.

I love having a variety of flavors available and trying new mixtures, and once the sample liquid is used, these little bottles will be perfect for that mixing and testing. I got some little labels for later and because the labels are bright colored and will be easy to identify later.

I know that e-smoking is more about the smoking, but for me, I am finding that the variety of flavors, the fun of mixing the tastes, the actual deep flavor and the interest of new taste experiences, has helped me avoid the food cravings some experience with smoking cessation.... (two weeks last Wednesday) I passed on a chocolate cake tasting last night, as I had my choc decadence to drip, and did NOT feel deprived ! Not a consideration for all you skinny folks, but for some of us, it's an added bonus.

Have a great weekend, and for all of those of you who received your sample packs this week, ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE !

For those of you who have not ordered, you will NOT be disappointed if you do !

lauragal

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2008
New York
Thanks guys!! You've really been a big help! Good idea about the egg cup!

I still have not tried the flavors yet, but I can't wait. I've been busy getting ready to go on vacation, and haven't had much time. Unfortunately, I have not yet transitioned from real cigs to e-cigs, but it is my goal to get off the real stuff by the end of the month. I'm so glad I found this - and I initially thought it was going to be too good to be true - but ecigs have proved me wrong!!!

I'll let you know when I try the flavors (probably tomorrow).

Laura

Christian, could I suggest breaking the sample packs up a bit? Maybe one sample pack for each month's new flavors? Right now, for example I'd like to buy samples of the Arctic Mint, Chocolate Alomd,and Vanilla Ice Cream, but don't need to sample the initial flavors.

Definitely not a bad idea...let me see what I can do :)

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Guys, who had that great idea for using an egg-cup?
Anyway, it was a terrific idea, laura! Get an egg cup (or some shallow confined basin) and just rest the blank in the cup (wool side down). The wool will then draw up exactly as much liquid as it can handle.

egg.jpg

mocart

Jul 31, 2008
Croatia
Hi MacFan, is there the possibilities to send sample pack(VG) to EU. As i see Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome don’t have it yet, but i like to try different flavors before start buying, can you post to EU? thanx
I asked MacFan similar quote (to ship to EU) but unfortunately we have to buy JC liquids only from e-cig...
I don't see any option for PG and non-PG versions on e-cig site, are they selling non-PG versions at all?

hi MacFan

have you seen this?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...205-vegetable-glycerine-glycerol-warning.html
some comment?
is non PG version of JC is a VG version?
whoud be good to have yours comments on this subject on forum as we already start ordering Non PG versions.

Howdy gang! Yep I saw this post and we quickly turned to the company that did our nicotine and safety testing, Dynalene. They are going to do a report on a sample we're sending them but I spoke to our rep who conveyed to me that her understanding was that to produce acrolein, an industrial-grade glycerol would have to be heated in a very specific conditions to a temperature much higher than 280c in order to decompose into acrolein.
Regardless, we will be investigating further and will post our findings on this and if we find that there is even one iota of a possibility of danger, we will very quickly remove the NPG versions of our flavors.
Finally I would mention what we do know: food-grade vegetable glycerin is used every day in literally thousands of recipes (mostly desserts and sauces). For example, it is commonly used in making Teriyaki Sauce which in its making is heated to very high temperatures.
To be very clear, I am not at all trying to totally justify the use of it if it turns out to be potentially harmful. However, until we know more, I do want to point out that it is a compound made from coconut or palm oil that we've been ingesting for many many years (after having been cooked at high temps).
We'll all continue to keep up on this though and report all of our findings :thumb::thumb:

stevoG

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2008
Buffalo, NY
I just got my bottle of VG artic mint from JC and tried it all day. It really didnt do much for me. You cant tell your smoking it at all really. My carts i get are menthol and i can really feel them. Maybe the PG version would of done that. Plus im pretty sure it killed my atomizer. Would the PG version give you more of a throat hit?

Howdy gang! I just wanted to take a moment to address the important issue of atomizers. We have filled a very large number of orders since the end of July and have heard from literally hundreds of people how much they love their Johnson Creek Smoke Juice. And we are so proud to be able to bring an alternative to the liquid we had been forced to accept before. And indeed there were a small number of customers who felt that their atomizers were damaged by our smoke. This was something we take (and took) very seriously and I think if you asked those we spoke to, they'd likely tell you that we didn't shirk or minimize their claims, but rather spoke to them honestly and in a straight-forward manner.
We also wanted to point out that in all of the trials we conducted, not a single atomizer failed except for one. And these were two-week trials with as many different atomizers as we could find. In addition, my own atomizers (and believe me, I vape pretty much constantly) have yet to experience any degradation or failure.
The only time one of our trials caused an atomizer to fail, was when we smoked normally but dripped directly onto the atomizer (as opposed to in the cartridge) for a period of six days. However, we would note that most companies (including Janty) do not recommend that you drip onto the atomizer but rather only drip onto the cartridge. Doing so will indeed damage any atomizer. Now, Im sure that those who's atomizers were damaged didn't drip onto the atomizer as most everyone is aware of the risk of doing this. And this is why we took this so seriously and indeed those we did hear this from, we spoke to them about it in a very upfront and straightforward manner as I we always do.
Of course, none of this matters to the person who believes their atomizer was affected. And we are not interested in taking chances where our customers are concerned. Indeed, I think most of you know how important the views of my customers are to me. Therefore two weeks ago, on the chance that there was something we overlooked and to ensure that our customers remain the happiest in the industry, we spent quite a bit of time, energy and money to purchase and install a very sophisticated filtering system that removes any particulates, oils, or residue. Now, every single batch is run through the system and frankly I would be flabbergasted to find that our smoke juice clogged or damaged anything.:thumb:
So, honest and straightforward communication is what we pride ourselves on and is how we will continue to conduct ourselves. We would simply ask that, especially now, those who believe their atomizers to have been damaged give it more than a few hours of use before claiming that our smoke juice was responsible for the atomizers' demise.
Finally, I am so excited about the new flavors and recipes we have coming up and as many of you know, feel incredibly honored to be able to bring you products that I myself love using. This is an exciting and often perilous time in a brand-new industry. And like all new things, we will experience new discoveries, better methods, breakthrough moments, set-backs, surprises, and yes growing pains. But in the end, the result will be so worth it!

I just got my bottle of VG artic mint from JC and tried it all day. It really didnt do much for me. You cant tell your smoking it at all really. My carts i get are menthol and i can really feel them. Maybe the PG version would of done that. Plus im pretty sure it killed my atomizer. Would the PG version give you more of a throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread