• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Join Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodobird

Nov 21, 2011
Singapore
Hey guys..... keep me posted on any such events. Would be cool to vaps around in groups. wahahaha. I am not too concerned about being caught by whoever...I came across an article from singapore that reads......ït is illegal to import, distribute, sell or advertise e-cig....HSA would discourage the public from consumption....." I guess i is like chewing gums. U can chew but u can't sell or import in!!!!!

big-fish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Portland
Hey guys..... keep me posted on any such events. Would be cool to vaps around in groups. wahahaha. I am not too concerned about being caught by whoever...I came across an article from singapore that reads......ït is illegal to import, distribute, sell or advertise e-cig....HSA would discourage the public from consumption....." I guess i is like chewing gums. U can chew but u can't sell or import in!!!!!

Erm so how did you get your PV?

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Oh I already have mine ^_^ concerned bout him saying it's cool to vape in groups in public...really hope no one does that.

i c. i do. in public. but not in groups of vapers. i'm "camo-ed" among my group of smokers or during shisha session rofl. <- was a smoker to begin haha.

what i hope more is that none of us vapers here weren't smokers to begin with. thats the more worrying part.

dodobird

Nov 21, 2011
Singapore
On a separate note, I dun understand why some bros mentioned that we cannot vaps in non-smoking area. Firstly, what that comes out from a PV is not SMOKE. it is vapour. Secondly, we are not smoking. We are just vaping. Lets put an analogy to the test. Would the same be given to another person who boils water and accidentally inhales the steam at a non-smoking area?

Confuse! confuse! confuse!

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
It is just not to spoil the market and force the authorities to clamp down on us further

Sent from my iPhone
SS GGTS #308 & #1028, UFS, Megalodon, Xhaler, SuperTanker

i 2nd that. must look at bigger picture and not keep challenging the "authorities" even challenging, must do it in a more responsible way like the Dr. that held a Awareness program to educate masses on ecig. (i dunno wheres the link. maybe someone can provide)

big-fish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Portland
Hmmmm...wad about you found it on the floor? inside a cab? lol.

mine is just like everyone else...from *ahem*...thus *illegal*

On a separate note, I dun understand why some bros mentioned that we cannot vaps in non-smoking area. Firstly, what that comes out from a PV is not SMOKE. it is vapour. Secondly, we are not smoking. We are just vaping. Lets put an analogy to the test. Would the same be given to another person who boils water and accidentally inhales the steam at a non-smoking area?

Confuse! confuse! confuse!

Our nation is never a democratic country with full freedom of speech, so I guess challenging authorities will not work.

It is just not to spoil the market and force the authorities to clamp down on us further

Sent from my iPhone

+1

i 2nd that. must look at bigger picture and not keep challenging the "authorities" even challenging, must do it in a more responsible way like the Dr. that held a Awareness program to educate masses on ecig. (i dunno wheres the link. maybe someone can provide)

+1 although I feel that unless a local professor or institute initiate this, our gahmen just can't be bothered...if legalise liao eventually gonna be a hard hit on tabacco tax revenue.

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
+1 although I feel that unless a local professor or institute initiate this, our gahmen just can't be bothered...if legalise liao eventually gonna be a hard hit on tabacco tax revenue.

if really legalise then i've got the feeling that "juice" can only come from a certain company and that the head of this company is a certain surname. reason is strict quality control of nic, to minimize risk etc etc. then cost = skyrocket and $$ of cuz goes to our 'beloved' gahmen lor~ just cannot imagine 5ml or 10ml bottles got ugly lil pics printed on it =x

legionx

Oct 15, 2011
SG
You know what you are doing but other onlookers do not know. Try that in a shopping center and see if you get into trouble if you insist. Let us know how much.

I'm starting to second the government's stand on banning ecig in SG, I've seen too many cases where ppl become egoistic about owning a PV. Or are just too naive to think that no one is looking at our post and post outright how to ship or where to buy, PM too difficult to use?

No offence to anyone here but there are just too many idiots who think they can "try" to challenge the law. Why not go try stealing or robbing? At least you do not affect the whole vaping community.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No offence to anyone here but there are just too many idiots who think they can "try" to challenge the law. Why not go try stealing or robbing? At least you do not affect the whole vaping community.

I really like this part. Sometimes ppl just do not understand discretion. :laugh:

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I'm sorry to all who awaited my replies, for those who wanted to join group, please try apply again.
Is just that I got too many pm here and there and I might miss out or I may not want to reply due to certain reason.
If you try apply group, I may not approve due to post count less than 20, your location is not specify correctly to Singapore or I don't trust.

Hope you all do understand my part in keeping the community safe and active.
For those who find any members fishy or wanted to report spammers, please pm me too. I will keep ur report confidential.

Still no reply from zeroi :p

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread