• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Join Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Thanks, truly this is a public forums of SGvaper where the eyes of the public get to know that we SGvaper exist in our local small fine country. We can't blame the newbie as they are new and there alot of things they have not encounter or experience stepping into the minefield. Maybe they are the mine trying to let some to step on.
No matter what I post in SGvaper rules, it just won't work 100%. I can delete post but how many can I delete? The question of the noobs is only a question, it maybe a lure, it maybe a noob. Who knows? If a local supplier try to pm them, than if it a lure than good luck.
Maybe we should start a thread, (Think before you message) or (Read the whole forum before you ask) will this work?
You know what you are doing but other onlookers do not know. Try that in a shopping center and see if you get into trouble if you insist. Let us know how much.

I'm starting to second the government's stand on banning ecig in SG, I've seen too many cases where ppl become egoistic about owning a PV. Or are just too naive to think that no one is looking at our post and post outright how to ship or where to buy, PM too difficult to use?

No offence to anyone here but there are just too many idiots who think they can "try" to challenge the law. Why not go try stealing or robbing? At least you do not affect the whole vaping community.

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Certainly hope so.. and ya, discretion is good. dun fight a fight that is bound to lose. we want to create a win win situation. not trying to overthrow gahmen on the ruling or whatever. so.. ya. tone down and be happy as part of the community.

p.s. i do it openly too but not without paying attention to my surrounding. usually its like on the way home no1 along the way or in a group of smokers friends (night time cuz drinking mah) etc...

legionx

Oct 15, 2011
SG
I really like this part. Sometimes ppl just do not understand discretion. :laugh:

Bro I'm really worried when I see ppl post openly which vendor, how they ship etc. Kena once means $ gone and address blacklist. How many chance do we have? Can we just put a sticky on shipping and purchasing and announce to everyone "It is at your own risk" and pls use PM?

Really don't wish to see it come to a point where we have to pay higher price just to get our stuffs. Then there's no difference from smoking analogs.

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
But local variety limited. i mean if talking about lil lil parts like 510 atty, spare cartridge, bling bling driptips, cool cool tank system etc etc.

So yuh.. and sticky is not wise either regardless of source. must make them work to get what they want.
(work = open eyes bigger and moving eyeballs around and clicking and reading through older threads etc.)

And also, pm. ask and you shall be given. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread