• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Journey of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
If you're reading the microcoil thread by supx, I highly recommend that you start reading from the very first post to get the feel of how microcoils started out. DO NOT START from the middle or end of the thread and work back. You'll see lots of sub ohm micro coil builds / hybrid builds. Try those only after you understand your equipment. Just throwing this out just in case.

Firevampire

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
l Green Island
If you're reading the microcoil thread by supx, I highly recommend that you start reading from the very first post to get the feel of how microcoils started out. DO NOT START from the middle or end of the thread and work back. You'll see lots of sub ohm micro coil builds / hybrid builds. Try those only after you understand your equipment. Just throwing this out just in case.

Yup, I'm slowly reading it from the first post and trying to understand everything along the way. = )

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
When I started vaping. I hated every single thing about a tank system but was still not so knowledgeable about rebuilding. The only advantage that it has is that it holds more juice so you do not have to constantly drip/refill. On the RDA, it brings so much more convenience and advantages. Be it flavour, vapour, cleaning and drying. Absolutely hate cleaning and drying the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread