Picked up the 306 again tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenogy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Washington
I just wanted to share my vaping experience tonight with my 306. I haven't picked my 306 up really in about 2 weeks since I got my 510. Anyone else think a 306 + Marlboro with a freshly stuffed cart is one of the best vaping experiences? The flavor with the same setup doesn't compare with my 510. I'm getting a nice throat hit, lots of vapor, and the best part- amazing flavor. The flavor is not too sweet or dry, just a perfect balance. If you 306 owners out there can remember that original MLB flavor that came with their 306, I essentially replicated that but with better wicking. I think the vapor and throat hit may be better as well.

I have been struggling with cart stuffing consistency for over a month now. Note I have also tried 2 different straw mods and coffee filter as stuffing. The past week I finally found my favorite combo/technique on my 510 that works perfectly start to finish. The only real difference between it and the 306 is how many drops I use. I'm using the soft n crafty extra-loft batting poly-fil from JoAnn. I cut it to about 1/2-5/8 density as the original cart filling. For the 306 I added about 5 drops to the cart before putting the stuffing in there. Put the stuffing in there and cut it off about 1/8 inch too long. Then use a paper clip or pencil to gently stuff that excess poly-fil just below the lip of the cart. After that I cut off any wild strands of poly fill sticking out with the tiny sissors on my swiss army pocket knife. Then I put about 10 drops on the top of the poly-fil and it soaks right in. I get a drop going on the tip of the bottle and touch it to the poly-fil instead of squeezing a drop off and allowing it to land on the poly-fil. It seems to soak in easier this way and I prefer it over the hassle of a syringe.

The 510 definatly wins hands down for amount of juice it holds and how much easier it is to top off for trouble-free vaping on the go. For at home sitting in front of the computer I'm really enjoying my 306 tonight.

wittler

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Winter Haven, Fl
I also have a 306 and a 510. I am using a batting that I found at a craft store cut in th same dimentions. I use a 3 ml glass bottle with a tiny dropper to fill both the 510 and the 306. Its a little slow but works really well and lets the juice soak in. I like my 510 for traveling but when it comes to flavor the 306 wins hands down. I dont use MLB I use Turkish or Hilton and the flavor really pops. I often grab the 306 to give my button finger a break and every time I do I'm blown away by the flavor.... a 306 is a must have in any collection.

Xenogy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Washington
Hmmm this makes me want to try some of my other flavors in the 306. I was holding on to my 306 as an emergency backup to my 510. Some people carry around a 510 daily for throat hit and another model for flavor depending on what they want. I was thinking about getting an 801 as my flavor pv because I have heard it had flavor compared to the 510. I think my 306 will fit that role very well. I agree with you on the auto battery. Kinda nice to take a break from the manual button and it still works very well. I also like how it can still use the 510 batteries and the PCC I got last week.

wittler

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Winter Haven, Fl
Another way to have a great vape is the 306 batt with a 510 atty and a whistle tip from a DSE901. I think the small auto battery keeps the heat down and maintains the flavor.
May just be me, but it keeps me from having to top off the little 306 carts. This combo lets me get the best of both worlds. Now someone just needs to come up with a PCC for the 306 and all's good.

Jimbo52

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Chicago
I got a Janty Mini Fogger (Joye306) just after I got a Blu starter kit & it got me down to 5 analogs a day. When I got my 510, I quit analogs altogether.

Today, I grabbed my Mini Fogger (Joye306) with a couple of carts I used for the PTB mod and went to work. Guess what, the PCC (Personal Charging Case) I have for the 510 works with the Janty Mini Fogger (Joye306). It charged the battery, holds two (2) carts (in their cellophane wrappers) and an atomizer. Rattles a bit, since the parts are not the same size as the 510. but it works!

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
I got a Janty Mini Fogger (Joye306) just after I got a Blu starter kit & it got me down to 5 analogs a day. When I got my 510, I quit analogs altogether.

Today, I grabbed my Mini Fogger (Joye306) with a couple of carts I used for the PTB mod and went to work. Guess what, the PCC (Personal Charging Case) I have for the 510 works with the Janty Mini Fogger (Joye306). It charged the battery, holds two (2) carts (in their cellophane wrappers) and an atomizer. Rattles a bit, since the parts are not the same size as the 510. but it works!

The PCC is designed to work with the 306 batteries (but not 306A).

--Prof Daffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread