Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
contest.jpg

This is a picture of a Crown Royal bottle, the 1.75 liter size. It's about 3/5 of the way full of quarters. The quarters fill the bottle to just above where the handle starts. That's the entire contents of the bottle, no fillers, no mirrors, no carnival tricks. Here's the contest then.

To win you must be the person that guesses:

-Closest to the dollar amount held in the bottle without going over. First person to post a dollar amount claims that amount, no ties. Pretty simple, right? One guess per person. Contest is only valid to entries from US shipping addresses or US Military (APO/FPO) shipping addresses.

Official entry list will be maintained here.

To make sure there are no multiple entries/time zone problems, you need to make your entry on Valley Vapor's Facebook wall. If you don't want to use Facebook, an email will work for a timestamp. Please make your subject "CONTEST". (For ease of tracking, I'd rather you use Facebook, but it's up to you)...

The prize for this contest will be:

1 Joye eGo 650mAh starter kit, your choice of stainless or black. There are pictures of both kits in our Facebook album, black one pictured on site.

OR

1 Joye 510 Plus starter kit, your choice of color and liquid.

Get your Crown bottles and quarters out and start guessing. My fingers are filthy, I know what the amount is already. No one's even gonna get close without a simulation. Tell you what, if someone guesses exactly the amount in the bottle, I will add 2 mega atomizers and a box of blank mega cartridges to the prize. :)

Summarizing:

-Closest $ without going over wins the Starter Kit (choice of eGo or 510 Plus)
---or---
-Exact $ match will win the Starter Kit and the extra atomizers & cartridges

The winner will be determined Friday, December 10th, 2010 at 9:00 PM PST.

Announcement will be made on our Facebook wall, be sure to check in to see if you've won.

Good luck!
Dave

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Times like these make having a son whose a sonic carhop mighty handy.

Too funny. Son has a lot of quarters, or a lot of empty Crown bottles?

Friend request sent on FB... maybe you should have set up your page as a business, so people could just 'Like' it instead much easier for you, too...

Absolutely, I'm a little slow when it comes to Faceplant, but I'm trying to learn. Good luck!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hi I signed up for facebook just now. I sent you a friends request...S H. also sent you an message from the page...Hope you got it....I don't know how to place a comment...sorry I am a little old school and such...let me know if you got my entry...SH is the intials of my name...

thanks for the cool contest btw..

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Just posted my guess... :rolleyes:

Don't knock FB tho!! In the year and 1/2 that I've been on there I have found friends that I haven't seen in 20, 30, even 40 yrs.!! I'm finding relatives I never knew I had... and when I started talking about e-cigs, so many people were curious that I started up a little private group with about 12 of us, where I could post more info, and FOUR of them have already converted!! View attachment 24637

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Just posted my guess... :rolleyes:

Don't knock FB tho!! In the year and 1/2 that I've been on there I have found friends that I haven't seen in 20, 30, even 40 yrs.!! I'm finding relatives I never knew I had... and when I started talking about e-cigs, so many people were curious that I started up a little private group with about 12 of us, where I could post more info, and FOUR of them have already converted!! View attachment 24637

Oh I was not knocking FB. I just know with my ??ADD/ocd behavior I will become addicted to that as well. Now I am stuck...already found sister in law and I am sure some others will find me....oh no...Hmmmm must check out the long lost people I use to know...

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
I couldn't get to your wall but left a message on facebook messages on your page. Also put in friends request. Thanks for the contest. I had to take the quarters out and put them in my Crown Royal bottle and count them. First I had to drink all the Crown Royal. Great contest.

Nice! Holiday spirit *hic*

Hi I signed up for facebook just now. I sent you a friends request...S H. also sent you an message from the page...Hope you got it....I don't know how to place a comment...sorry I am a little old school and such...let me know if you got my entry...SH is the intials of my name...

thanks for the cool contest btw..

Got ya, it'll be updated shortly. Good luck :)

Oh I was not knocking FB. I just know with my ??ADD/ocd behavior I will become addicted to that as well. Now I am stuck...already found sister in law and I am sure some others will find me....oh no...Hmmmm must check out the long lost people I use to know...

Neither was I... just haven't paid attention to it till now. People I knew 30 years ago...well...we're hiding from each other and happy doing so. ;)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

It was just a general comment, not aimed at anyone in particular... and yeah, I went thru that phase, looking up every name I could think of... then I even started playing some of the games with my friends. I was spending WAY too much time on there, until I found the ECF, and.... well, here I am... LOL!!

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
I see that there is a 1937 EE double stamped quarter, in the bottle, its estimated worth is $15,000 to $27,000 depending on its condition.

Should that coins worth be included in the estimate or are we just guessing by the face value of the quarters in the bottle? :)

LOL! Nice....but you're not gonna get me started on digging through jars for magic coins. That was one angle I didn't think about. Yes, the contest would be based on face value...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread