Joyetech 20w eCom Mega Variable Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
Hi guys,

I purchased both black and silver versions of the joyetech 20w eCom last week and I am so frustrated! I've tried everything on it, from the Delta 16 and 19 to the nautilus Mini to my Trident rda at the lowest voltage setting- which is 3.3V- and it still makes a metallic burning taste. I've tried mouth to lung hits, full on lung hits, slow and small hits, and different pg/vg ratio liquids. Still burnt.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I love the look of the battery itself and I'm praying I didn't waste $120! :(

sturner6

Feb 26, 2012
here
I bought one of these after becoming thoroughly frustrated with the Vision Spinner II's. I cant guess why you are getting a bad taste becuase mine produces the cleanest and best vape I have ever gotten! Are you using the authentic Joyetech atomizers (C3 DUAL)? If you are getting a burnt taste, I think it could only be the atomizer that's causing it/ Perhaps you got a counterfeit atomizer???.

There is so much conterfeit and faulty ecig hardware on the market, it can be very frustrating. I am so wary of online retailers that I only buy direct from Joyetech now. If I were in your position, that's what I would do...order a set of atomizer heads directly from Joyetech. Not sure if this could be a factor, but I know they also make a 3-coil head with lower ohms, but was never sure if it was compatible with the Mega 20. Perhaps you have those???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread