Joyetech Ego ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
Is your 2200 the 'silver' or stainless?

It's the stainless steel ...or silver...or brushed steel...depending on your stockist. In other words, not powder coated (or whatever technique they use).

Here it is with its anorexic, older cousin - the eRoll-C.

IMAG1296.jpg

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
It's the stainless steel ...or silver...or brushed steel...depending on your stockist. In other words, not powder coated (or whatever technique they use).

Here it is with its anorexic, older cousin - the eRoll-C.

View attachment 476185
Got it, looks nice... Thank you! stinks that in order to keep the mods looking nice and shiney we have to get stainless :-/ maybe someday someone will make a better colored finish. Something that'll hold up a lil better... honestly your black one isn't too bad...

Reactions: Jin_888

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
So has Anyone tried the Wismec Venti?

It's kind a Big, Stubby, eGo One that comes with a 5.8ml Tank.

Wismec Venti Kit

I am curious as hell about this Venti.
Love my Ijust 2 and Ego ONE batteries/setups and this fatter one would be a very nice addition to the arsenal.
Venti tanks use the Ego ONE coils and I would love to have the CLR rebuildable coils in such a large tank.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am curious as hell about this Venti.
Love my Ijust 2 and Ego ONE batteries/setups and this fatter one would be a very nice addition to the arsenal.
Venti tanks use the Ego ONE coils and I would love to have the CLR rebuildable coils in such a large tank.

Yeah... Someone in another Thread posted a Vid that had the Venti in it and it Caught my eye.

I have a eGo One 1100mah. Love the Size. But the Tank is kinda Small.

That Venti is the Same Length. But has almost 3 Times the Battery. And Almost 3 Times the e-Liquid Capacity. And it will run my eGo CLR Heads.

Venti - Wismec Electronics Co.,Ltd

adammusic

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015
Harding, PA
Yeah... Someone in another Thread posted a Vid that had the Venti in it and it Caught my eye.

That Venti is the Same Length. But has almost 3 Times the Battery. And Almost 3 Times the e-Liquid Capacity. And it will run my eGo CLR Heads.

I was about to get an Ego One Mega but now i just might get that. Thats exactly what i wanted. Think Joyetech will get scared and put another Ego One out like that?

I have Ego Ones in 1100 & 2200. Tank size stinks. Ego One Mega is just too long.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I was about to get an Ego One Mega but now i just might get that. Thats exactly what i wanted. Think Joyetech will get scared and put another Ego One out like that?

I have Ego Ones in 1100 & 2200. Tank size stinks. Ego One Mega is just too long.

It Isn't Exactly Clear. But there is Some Relationships between Wismec and Joyetech. Some say that Wismec is a Daughter Company of Joyetech. Others say they are partners. I dunno?

---

Yeah... I like the Length of the Venti. It's a Fatty at 30mm. But since it can run my Existing eGo One Coils, I went ahead and got one.

And you are Right. The eGo One 2200 is Too Long for me also.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Yeah... I like the Length of the Venti. It's a Fatty at 30mm. But since it can run my Existing eGo One Coils, I went ahead and got one.

I've been seriously considering a Venti myself (really like my Ego Ones). I don't really need one, but if Canvape brings them in I will probably spring for one :) Let us know how yours works out.

I really don't mind the length of my 2200, but I rather prefer the 2.5ml tank on the 1100.

Reactions: Mrmik

adammusic

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015
Harding, PA
It Isn't Exactly Clear. But there is Some Relationships between Wismec and Joyetech. Some say that Wismec is a Daughter Company of Joyetech. Others say they are partners. I dunno?

---

Where did u buy yours from?

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
BTW - Has anyone successfully Removed the Metal Cover that goes over the Glass on a 1.8/2.5ml Tank?

I'd like to Open Up the 3 Slots so it would be Easier to see how much e-Liquid is in the Tank.

Just last night, I got that horrible vape from an empty Ego ONE XL tank. Darn! It was on my 1100mah battery and I use it at work being in my pocket all day. At days end, I usually fill up the tank as it is not worth the struggle seeing how much joose is left. Now, removing the metal cover.... mmm.... I gonna let this XL tank be beaten up a little more then will be happy to try.

Any of you seen the Wismec Amor tank? It has an interesting frosted glass, 2.5 ml capacity 22 mm wide and uses Ego ONE coils too. It is short and I am not sure if we can overfill it using the qtip method?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just last night, I got that horrible vape from an empty Ego ONE XL tank. Darn! It was on my 1100mah battery and I use it at work being in my pocket all day. At days end, I usually fill up the tank as it is not worth the struggle seeing how much joose is left. Now, removing the metal cover.... mmm.... I gonna let this XL tank be beaten up a little more then will be happy to try.

Any of you seen the Wismec Amor tank? It has an interesting frosted glass, 2.5 ml capacity 22 mm wide and uses Ego ONE coils too. It is short and I am not sure if we can overfill it using the qtip method?

I would buy that Amor Tank in a Heartbeat if it came in 19mm. But it looks like it Only comes in 22mm.

---

Yeah... I have gotten some Bad Dry Hits on my 19mm eGo One Tanks by not being able to see the e-Liquid Level. I've moved to using a GS-Air MS Tanks which are Great. But they are only 1.8ml.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I would buy that Amor Tank in a Heartbeat if it came in 19mm. But it looks like it Only comes in 22mm.

---

Yeah... I have gotten some Bad Dry Hits on my 19mm eGo One Tanks by not being able to see the e-Liquid Level. I've moved to using a GS-Air MS Tanks which are Great. But they are only 1.8ml.

I have the GS Air MS too. It does fit the 1100mah battery very well. I rebuild those coils .7-.8 builds which works just fine but those .8 builds in the CLR coils for Ego ONE is more in favor for me. The stock .5 CLR coils seem to not keep up wicking 70/30 joose well when chain vaping. That is why I do .8 ohm and it is performing just great.

Just imagine how it is with those 16mm Ego ONE mini tanks. The windows there are even smaller than the standard and XL 19mm. I also have the Mega tank 22mm and I am able to easily see the juice level, with good back lighting, thank god.

Reactions: zoiDman

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA

---

I am tempted to get the Amor tank to use it with Ijust 2 battery but I have too many Smok VCT tanks so probably not a good excuse. LOL

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have the GS Air MS too. It does fit the 1100mah battery very well. I rebuild those coils .7-.8 builds which works just fine but those .8 builds in the CLR coils for Ego ONE is more in favor for me. The stock .5 CLR coils seem to not keep up wicking 70/30 joose well when chain vaping. That is why I do .8 ohm and it is performing just great.

Just imagine how it is with those 16mm Ego ONE mini tanks. The windows there are even smaller than the standard and XL 19mm. I also have the Mega tank 22mm and I am able to easily see the juice level, with good back lighting, thank god.

I do the Exact same thing. Rebuilding the Air Heads to .7 ~ .8 Ohms using NiChrome 80. I love the GS-Air MS. And the GS-Tank (22mm) isn't bad either.

The thing that Sucked me In about the eGo ONE and the eGo ONE Tanks was the CLR Heads. I don't have a Problem Rebuilding Air Head. But the CLR look like a Cool Way to Go.

I couldn't Imagine the Windows on a 16mm Ego ONE Mini. I use a Lot of Unflavored or Hint of Flavor (HOF) DIY. So the e-Liquid is Clear.

I just can't see Clear e-Liquids thru those Tiny Windows.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
How do you like those Smok VCT tanks. I have read some Good Things about them.

Those tanks deserve more credit as I have 5 of them and never ever get a dry hit out of those coils for the past 5-6 months (maybe once or twice under very extreme situations, LOL). They perform just great, no leaking or whatsoever. ST mini did cost me 3X more but flavor was not better, it was leaking, sometimes dry hit and so on so I put it away to collect dust along with some other subohm tanks.
For the money, VCT tanks are very well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread