Joyetech Ego ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I do the Exact same thing. Rebuilding the Air Heads to .7 ~ .8 Ohms using NiChrome 80. I love the GS-Air MS. And the GS-tank (22mm) isn't bad either.

The thing that Sucked me In about the eGo ONE and the eGo ONE tanks was the CLR Heads. I don't have a Problem Rebuilding Air Head. But the CLR look like a Cool Way to Go.

I couldn't Imagine the Windows on a 16mm Ego ONE Mini. I use a Lot of Unflavored or Hint of Flavor (HOF) DIY. So the e-liquid is Clear.

I just can't see Clear e-Liquids thru those Tiny Windows.

Yes, indeed, those CLR heads are great and very easy to work with. Even for such a small size, they are wicking just great when using it subohm wise, chain vaping.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Those tanks deserve more credit as I have 5 of them and never ever get a dry hit out of those coils for the past 5-6 months (maybe once or twice under very extreme situations, LOL). They perform just great, no leaking or whatsoever. ST mini did cost me 3X more but flavor was not better, it was leaking, sometimes dry hit and so on so I put it away to collect dust along with some other subohm tanks.
For the money, VCT tanks are very well worth it.

Sounds like a Nice Tank. Might have to give one a Try.

Reactions: vjdossey

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am curious as hell about this Venti.

The Venti has Arrived. This things is Hysterical.

The Pictures of it Just don't do it Justice. The Venti is a one Fat Mod. Love it.

The Build Quality if Very High. No crumby coating on the Battery or Atty that looks Good when you get it. But looks like .... 3 weeks later. It is Stainless Steel with No Finish to wear of.

And it Isn't Mirror Polished SS. It has an Extremely Fine Machined Finish that makes it More Non-Slip than a Polished Mod. And Less of a Fingerprint Magnet. Very Nice.

There is No Button Rattle when you Shake it the Mod. And the Button doesn't have a Loud "Clicky" feel. It also stands far enough away from the Mod so you can Find it. But not so far Away that it Looks Funky. Or will get Hung-up if you carry it in on a Belt in a Flashlight Holster.

The 5.8ml Atomizer also has Very High build Quality. And there was Zero Machining Oil on mine (But you should Always Rinse Out/Clean ANY Atty when you get one). The Airflow Adjustment Ring is Very Good. With a Perfect amount of Resistance so it is Not Hard to Adjust. But doesn't want to move when Casually handled. And there is Absolutely NO Gap between the Atty and the Battery.

The Drip Tip that came with it is a Wide Bore Monster. Some might like it. I don't like Big Bore Drip Tips. So I swapped it out from a Whistle Type. My Drip tip Fits in Snug/Flush. And it is about Average when it comes to Diameter.

The Atty takes eGo ONE heads. And the Filling can be Done Blindfolded because of the Huge Gap between the Inner Wall and the Center Tube. I have used it with both the .5 Ohm Head and the 1.0 Head. No Leaks what so ever. I haven't tried a CLR Head in it. My CLR Heads are taking a Leisurely Trip from Chine right now.

The Flavor is Good. And the e-Liquid view Window is Easy to see.

With the Atty Attached, the Entire Mod (with supplied Drip Tip) is right around 115mm. With the Battery being right at 70mm. It tips the scales at around 226 grams.

Charging is Simple. Plug a Micro USB Cable into the Battery. The Side Light will turn Solid White for a Few Seconds, then it will turn Solid Red to tell you it is Charging. When it is Done, the Red Light will Turn Off.

Not sure what the Total Charging Time is. Mine came with almost Fully Charged. But the 4 Hour Charge Time for a Complete Drained battery sounds about Right.

Overall, I give the Venti Very High Marks Build Quality, Fit and Feel. The 226 grams weight and 30mm Girth Feels makes for a Great Hand Feel. With a Very Natural Button Placement. It also Doesn't want to Fall Over on your Desk or Nightstand due to it Low Center of Gravity.

And it Just Looks Cool! Stumpy Little Guy. Something that will Definitely turn heads in a Crowd.

About the Only thing I can say Negative about it is the Draw Sound of the Atty isn't the Quietest. It isn't Wind Tunnel Loud. But it Isn't Whisper Quiet either. Noticeable but Not Overly Annoying. At Least Not to me.

On the ZoiDic Scale from 0 to 100 of Overall Satisfaction, I give the Wismec Venti a Solid 90.

A Very Solid Mod with Huge mAh and Ginormous e-Liquid Capacity. All wrapped up in a Fantastic Looking Package at a Very Reasonable Price.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
The Venti has Arrived. This things is Hysterical.

The Pictures of it Just don't do it Justice. The Venti is a one Fat Mod. Love it.

The Build Quality if Very High. No crumby coating on the Battery or Atty that looks Good when you get it. But looks like .... 3 weeks later. It is Stainless Steel with No Finish to wear of.

And it Isn't Mirror Polished SS. It has an Extremely Fine Machined Finish that makes it More Non-Slip than a Polished Mod. And Less of a Fingerprint Magnet. Very Nice.

There is No Button Rattle when you Shake it the Mod. And the Button doesn't have a Loud "Clicky" feel. It also stands far enough away from the Mod so you can Find it. But not so far Away that it Looks Funky. Or will get Hung-up if you carry it in on a Belt in a Flashlight Holster.

The 5.8ml Atomizer also has Very High build Quality. And there was Zero Machining Oil on mine (But you should Always Rinse Out/Clean ANY Atty when you get one). The Airflow Adjustment Ring is Very Good. With a Perfect amount of Resistance so it is Not Hard to Adjust. But doesn't want to move when Casually handled. And there is Absolutely NO Gap between the Atty and the Battery.

The Drip Tip that came with it is a Wide Bore Monster. Some might like it. I don't like Big Bore Drip Tips. So I swapped it out from a Whistle Type. My Drip tip Fits in Snug/Flush. And it is about Average when it comes to Diameter.

The Atty takes eGo ONE heads. And the Filling can be Done Blindfolded because of the Huge Gap between the Inner Wall and the Center Tube. I have used it with both the .5 Ohm Head and the 1.0 Head. No Leaks what so ever. I haven't tried a CLR Head in it. My CLR Heads are taking a Leisurely Trip from Chine right now.

The Flavor is Good. And the e-Liquid view Window is Easy to see.

With the Atty Attached, the Entire Mod (with supplied Drip Tip) is right around 115mm. With the Battery being right at 70mm. It tips the scales at around 226 grams.

Charging is Simple. Plug a Micro USB Cable into the Battery. The Side Light will turn Solid White for a Few Seconds, then it will turn Solid Red to tell you it is Charging. When it is Done, the Red Light will Turn Off.

Not sure what the Total Charging Time is. Mine came with almost Fully Charged. But the 4 Hour Charge Time for a Complete Drained battery sounds about Right.

Overall, I give the Venti Very High Marks Build Quality, Fit and Feel. The 226 grams weight and 30mm Girth Feels makes for a Great Hand Feel. With a Very Natural Button Placement. It also Doesn't want to Fall Over on your Desk or Nightstand due to it Low Center of Gravity.

And it Just Looks Cool! Stumpy Little Guy. Something that will Definitely turn heads in a Crowd.

About the Only thing I can say Negative about it is the Draw Sound of the Atty isn't the Quietest. It isn't Wind Tunnel Loud. But it Isn't Whisper Quiet either. Noticeable but Not Overly Annoying. At Least Not to me.

On the ZoiDic Scale from 0 to 100 of Overall Satisfaction, I give the Wismec Venti a Solid 90.

A Very Solid Mod with Huge mAh and Ginormous e-Liquid Capacity. All wrapped up in a Fantastic Looking Package at a Very Reasonable Price.

Nice summary you did here.
Know what...... I ordered the Venti too (just the battery only) and it should arrive probably tomorrow. Now, you make me more anxious to get it in my hands, darn you. LOL
Yeah, thought it would not tip over easily being that fat. I love the simiplicity of my Ijust 2 so it seem this will get equal or even more love. Heh......
The reason I did not get the tank is that I wanted to be sure in what direction I will be going if TC will take over a larger part of my vaping. Also, I was thinking of to try out my Smok VCT Mega tank on it first and might even consider Subtank Plus.
Do not get me wrong, I love the CLR coils but wanted to get a feel of what tanks I would use on this battery.
I am not so sure why it is better with wide bore drip tips? Chimney inside is much smaller in all tanks I have seen. I like the Ego ONE glass drip tips and is in progress to have it on all my tanks.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Oh you just Gotta get the 30mm Atty that goes with the Venti Battery. It like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Bogart and Bacall. Batman and Robin. LOL

I'm not sure if a Mod can have a Personality or Not? But this Venti does. It just kinda sits there all Fat and Stumpy. It makes me Grin just looking at it.

:D

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I'm really Liking it.

Just know that it is a Fat, Heavy Mod. It kinda like Holding a Paperweight in your Hand. LOL

Got my Venti battery today!
Woohoo.... very nice! Fat, indeed, very FAT! Heavy, yes it is heavy.
I guess I can be less worried about a vape setup falling down on table.
And..... I am so glad there is a very bright little LED right next to button on the oppose side of micro USB. Very easy to see. Ya know, Ijust 2 LED is horrible and Ego ONE is little, just little better.
Surprisingly, a 22mm tank looks good on this one. For this, it looks acceptable and just cool. For a 22nn battery and a 19mm or so tank, it looks ridiculous.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
And..... I am so glad there is a very bright little LED right next to button on the oppose side of micro USB. Very easy to see. Ya know, Ijust 2 LED is horrible and Ego ONE is little, just little better.
Surprisingly, a 22mm tank looks good on this one. For this, it looks acceptable and just cool. For a 22nn battery and a 19mm or so tank, it looks ridiculous.

It's a Big Battery isn't it. Pictures just Don't do it Justice. LOL

And yes, a 22mm Tank doesn't look all that bad on the Venti Battery. But to Experience the True Ventiness, you have to get the 30mm Atty.

;)

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

BTW - Isn't the Non-Polished finish Nice.

Doesn't show Fingerprints much. And kinda Non-Slip.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
BTW - Isn't the Non-Polished finish Nice.

Doesn't show Fingerprints much. And kinda Non-Slip.

Yes, The finish is very nice although I did not pay that much attention to it other than the comfortable feeling holding it.

Guess I need to get the atty in order to be fully ventized. LOL We will see........

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Do you experience any leaking with the Venti? & why arent any other stores carrying it yet?

I've had ZERO Leaking.

The Venti is Pretty New. Also, Wismec has some Relationship with Joytech. Not exactly sure what it is. But I know that Joytech does put some Requirements on Sellers that other OEM's don't.

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
Looks like there's another Ego One-inspired model available which aims to improve upon things with variable power and removable 18650 battery:

KAMRY X6 PLUS

HTB1Bs0AIFXXXXanXFXXq6xXFXXXG.jpg

Reviews on youtube seem positive despite complaints about the proprietary coils, which apparently Kamry are going to do something about.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Looks like there's another Ego One-inspired model available which aims to improve upon things with variable power and removable 18650 battery:

KAMRY X6 PLUS

HTB1Bs0AIFXXXXanXFXXq6xXFXXXG.jpg

Reviews on youtube seem positive despite complaints about the proprietary coils, which apparently Kamry are going to do something about.

Great! Thanks for sharing. Nice to have the battery replaceable.
Sub ohm capable semi mech mods what I know of.
Ego ONE
Ijust 2
Aspire CF
Wismec Venti
And now, Kamry X6 Plus

Reactions: Jin_888
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread