JOYETECH ERoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikstar

Jan 17, 2013
england
hey peeps.. what juice is best for eroll?
i am new to ecig and havent had an analog for 2 wks now (yeeehah!)
But im using 50/50 juice 10 mg and im finding im vaping all day long.. not what i want
Im feeling im not getting enough cloud so should i change the mix or am im too low on conc ..
Go a very stressful hospital event coming up and at the moment im feeling that its just not hitting the spot..dont want to reach for the tobacco
any suggestions?

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Hey mate.

No the battery is fine.

All I did was remove my atty head and then try and put it back in the att base and then put my eroll back together again but now the cone piece wont lock onto the atty/battery.

I had another atty that I didn't touch which does fit properly in that same battery/cone piece so its not the battery thats the issue its the atty. Its me taking out the atty head and putting it back in that caused the issue.

I cant see what I did wrong.

Well if thats the case one atty should look different from the other, if it does not i dont know how to help you unless i could actually see the issue in action. But if one fits and another doesnt, they cant be the same

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
But im using 50/50 juice 10 mg and im finding im vaping all day long.. not what i want
Im feeling im not getting enough cloud so should i change the mix or am im too low on conc ..
Go a very stressful hospital event coming up and at the moment im feeling that its just not hitting the spot..dont want to reach for the tobacco
any suggestions?

You should try some 24mg nic strength, and maybe some 36mg nic, get small bottles to try them out. If you want to blow out more vapor you need more VG as well, so you may want to up thre VG content in your mix ratio

nikstar

Jan 17, 2013
england
You should try some 24mg nic strength, and maybe some 36mg nic, get small bottles to try them out. If you want to blow out more vapor you need more VG as well, so you may want to up thre VG content in your mix ratio

I did wonder if there was something up with the eroll too.. it doesnt seem to always crackle :confused:

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I did wonder if there was something up with the eroll too.. it doesnt seem to always crackle :confused:

Well the atomizer and cone will silence the noise a bit, it can be hard to hear. Mine got a little louder after switching to SS wick, but its nowhere near my clearomizers in noise level. You dont necessarily have to hear a crackling noise for something to be vaporizing

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
I just upped my dose from 18mg to 24 just for the eRoll. Takes less puffs to feel satisfied nicotine wise.

I have had plenty of vapor and no leak issues with 80/20 PG/VG but switched to 70/30 PG/VG for a little more vapor and liquid viscosity.

That crackle probably has to do with how much juice is being wicked into the atty and how fast. VG is thicker than PG hence doesnt wick as fast...

As far as flavor, I have been thoroughly enjoying Vapor Bomb's strawberry waffle with whipped cream as an all day vape and switch it up with Ikenvapes RY4. Both great juices.

Last edited:

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Well if thats the case one atty should look different from the other, if it does not i dont know how to help you unless i could actually see the issue in action. But if one fits and another doesnt, they cant be the same

Thanks for trying.

I decided to pull apart my working older atty and now ive screwd up that one too LOL

I eventually forced it and got it to screw but now I get no vapor.

Looks like I screwed both of them and now have to order more attys!

Looks like Ill be having a couple of cigarettes tonight :(

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
That sucks man... Try popping in to a convenience store and buy some nJoy Kings (the short skinny one in a plastic zippo style case). They should hold you over but the price per ($8.00) is horrid.

I would love to try Njoy kings but unfortunately I live in Australia and njoy dont post here yet.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I decided to pull apart my working older atty and now ive screwd up that one too LOL

I eventually forced it and got it to screw but now I get no vapor.(

Check that the part that holds the wick is pushed down far enough into the part that holds the atty coils. The knurled part of the piece that holds the wick should be completely hidden. The piece of metal that the pointy spike is attached to should be flush with the top of the piece that holds the coils.

This is a video showing how to disassemble the eRoll atty for cleaning. Hope it might help you figure out what is amiss with yours.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
You can clean and tinker all you wish but NOTHING taste and performs as well as a brandy new and shinny atty. $20 for 5 is so worth the love and the joy. hehehe, yes my stock of new attys came today and I am giddy ;-)

ps. did 100% what is in the video above. Yes, it works. Yes, it's a pain and no, it's not as good as using a fresh one. Says me lol

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Im feeling im not getting enough cloud so should i change the mix or am im too low on conc
How long have you been using that atomizer?
Have you ever cleaned it?
If so, how??

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
You can clean and tinker all you wish but NOTHING taste and performs as well as a brandy new and shinny atty. $20 for 5 is so worth the love and the joy. hehehe, yes my stock of new attys came today and I am giddy ;-)

ps. did 100% what is in the video above. Yes, it works. Yes, it's a pain and no, it's not as good as using a fresh one. Says me lol

So when are you going to let me rewick a few of your old atties for you? =) Will work for atties!

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Thanks for trying.

I eventually forced it and got it to screw but now I get no vapor.

Looks like I screwed both of them and now have to order more attys!

Looks like Ill be having a couple of cigarettes tonight :(

I'm sure the piece with the spike isn't pushed down enough. It's got to be flush or a bit lower to fit right.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
any suggestions?

You need higher nic juice for two reasons. First because you are fresh off the cigs, second because the eRoll can't deliver enough of a slow steady steam of nic without it being in your mouth all day like a pacifier. I've been vaping for almost two years and dropped down to 18mg in my rebuildables. My eRoll though has 40mg juice in it. I vape it different than my other setups. I only take 5-6 hits and get the nic I need. I put it back in the PCC and it stays charged at all times. I don't vape it until it blinks or use the second batt. I carry a small needle tip bottle of juice to top off the tank. I can get through a whole day like this when needed. I mostly use it in the morning with my coffee and at work when vaping opportunities are limited. For your case I'd suggest some 36mg and 18mg juice. The 18mg might do it for you, but you could bump it to 36mg for stressful times or if you'll be limited vaping. Also if you mix them 50/50 you'll have 24mg juice to try. The 18mg would be good for the evenings so you can get to sleep easier and not have the psychedelic dreams.

-iD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2010
Midwest US
the eRoll can't deliver enough of a slow steady steam of nic without it being in your mouth all day like a pacifier. I've been vaping for almost two years and dropped down to 18mg in my rebuildables. My eRoll though has 40mg juice in it. I vape it different than my other setups. I only take 5-6 hits and get the nic I need. I put it back in the PCC and it stays charged at all times. I don't vape it until it blinks or use the second batt. I carry a small needle tip bottle of juice to top off the tank. I can get through a whole day like this when needed.
^^^This^^^

I was on the same path but down to 12mg. I was sucking the life out of 1-2 650 mah eGo batts per day and close to 30ml of juice per week. Pacifier indeed. Now I smoke the eRoll like a cig, and have cut my juice consumption in half or more. I feel much more "normal".

Total win!

tap'd on my Google Galaxy Nexus

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
I'm sure the piece with the spike isn't pushed down enough. It's got to be flush or a bit lower to fit right.

It is flush yet still cant get that cone piece in. I gave up and bought a new kit last night.

I also destroyed a battery with my screwdriver because I thought maybe there was a piece stuck inside it, but nope was jusy some metal contact inside the batt that i poked out and broke.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread