Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Anyone have an extra black sleeve (cone?). I should have bought another one while I was at it. That's all I need. If you have an extra, would be glad to buy it from you plus shipping... PM me, please!!

Maybe you could try Graybuck. He had some eRoll spares left over from the co-op.

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
Who has the best price on this kit? Heading out on vacation for a couple weeks and this looks ideal.

Best Quality Electronic Cigarettes | E-cigs | E-liquid | E-juice - Exhalevapors

Use the coupon code "40PercentOffECF" and it is about $45 with shipping. Ordered on Friday noon(ish) and recieved the following monday. 72 hours from Texas to Pennsylvania, I am impressed with "Exhale Vapors" and equally impressed with the stainless steel eRoll. It really is brushed SS and not some cheapo silver paint job in case anyone was wondering...

Last edited:

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I'm the worst handy man there is, do I have a chance of rewicking my eroll?

If someone could kindly post a video or steps (cant seem to find them posted here within 160+ pages) that would be great.

AND what does it actually do ? Does it improe the vapor, is it worth doing?

I think its worth doing. I made a vid in this thread but I'm on a phone. Google how to rewick an ego c atomizer. There is an easy to find vid

Ah Dee

Verified Member
It's most likely that your wick isn't tight enough. May need a bit more wick. One of mine was just a hair too loose and I mushed up the wick at the tip of the spike to slow it

followed your suggest with mushing up the tip. worked like a charm! no more mess

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Grhh I told you I wasnt a handy man.

I removed my atty head and took off some gunk and then put it back in and then tried to assemble my ecig and now the cone piece wont twist and lock in.

The atty looks exactly like my other one which does fit in, so I have no clue what I just did:(

Sounds like the locking part on the actual battery is likely pushed in, compare it to your other battery. You can carefully pull it back out to the correct spot with a pair of needlenose pliers. I actually ended up doing this with mine IN my video lol.

As a side note, to mesh wick, you do not need to even pull the atty apart. You can pull the old wick out of the spike with a pin, and push the new one in from the top

SKEZ

Jan 27, 2013
CA
Best Quality Electronic Cigarettes | E-cigs | E-liquid | E-juice - Exhalevapors

Use the coupon code "40PercentOffECF" and it is about $45 with shipping. Ordered on Friday noon(ish) and recieved the following monday. 72 hours from Texas to Pennsylvania, I am impressed with "Exhale Vapors" and equally impressed with the stainless steel eRoll. It really is brushed SS and not some cheapo silver paint job in case anyone was wondering...

Same here I'm tempted to get another one just for the case

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Sounds like the locking part on the actual battery is likely pushed in, compare it to your other battery. You can carefully pull it back out to the correct spot with a pair of needlenose pliers. I actually ended up doing this with mine IN my video lol.
Hey mate.

No the battery is fine.

All I did was remove my atty head and then try and put it back in the att base and then put my eroll back together again but now the cone piece wont lock onto the atty/battery.

I had another atty that I didn't touch which does fit properly in that same battery/cone piece so its not the battery thats the issue its the atty. Its me taking out the atty head and putting it back in that caused the issue.

I cant see what I did wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread