Joyetech procore aries dryhits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannolan03

Jun 23, 2016
I have a Joyetech procore aries tank and I use the c1-s coils also know as the mtl coil. I vape at 25 to 30 watts, which is recommended. I prime the coils and bring the watts up slowly and take small pulls breaking in the coil. They are great for a couple days then I start getting dry hits. I have used 4 different coils and 4 different juices and still the same thing. I find if I close the airflow and take a few dry pulls, that gets rid of it for a couple hit's but then it comes right back. It's just not wicking as good as a new coil and I don't know why. The coil isn't gunked up from sweet juice, the cotton is still as white as new, but I still get the dry hit. I can chain vape all day for the first 2 days just fine but even if u take 3 hits within a couple minutes i get a dry hit. I tried poking some holes in the cotton with a pin, idk if it helped at all tho. Any help would be appreciated. I love the tank and the clouds and flavor, just not the dry hits. Thank you

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Maybe you got a bad set of coils? Strange problem.. You vape on a pretty low wattage..I think, that there are some problems with wire, if you've tried to pock cotton prooves this.
Or, maybe try to vape on 15 to 22 all the time?

I had such a priblem with complete TFV8 coils and really didn't look at wattage advice and set on lower level. So, the problem was solved..

Отправлено с моего PLK-L01 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread