Juice alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goms

Apr 15, 2019
Hello!
I just started vaping recently and have been around it with my uncle owning a shop a town over and talking a lot with some friends about it over the years. I’m slowly figuring out what is what and am happy for it.

At any rate, I’ve got a voopoo drag 2 and I’ve been using Charlie’s Chalk Dust: Tropical Blueberry Popsicle. I absolutely LOVE the flavor, but no matter the wattage, airflow, or any other things I’ve thought about, it’s really harsh for me. I know others have had the same issue but I was wondering if anyone might know a different brand that has a flavor like it? Right now I’m giving it a go with different juices and they’re all a lot more pleasant to me but it’d be cool to hear what others have found for a fruity taste?

Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Cant help ya with that as fruity candy flavors are kinda no go for me. I really like pastry/dessert flavors myself. There was one juice i used a couple hundred mls of once though, super good from squeezee. It was a watermelon candy/raspberry mix that was fairly tasty. I have gravitated to the cake/cookie/pastry flavors, especially with lemon and found my go to.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
  • Useful

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
no matter the wattage, airflow, or any other things I’ve thought about, it’s really harsh for me.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I hear you, not all e liquid is made with the same percentages, ingredients, and with the same vaper in mind. You may have what is called an allergic reaction to one of or more of the previously mentioned variables. Suggest you vape pure PG and VG only to see if either gives you a harshness. The results should give you a clue as to the best PG/VG mix choices to select. Might want to learn more about allergies/harshness:
PG Sensitivity
Allergies, Conditions and E-Liquid - The Complete Guide to E-Cig Safety
A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette
Choosing between PG or VG for vaping

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Been vaping for close to 2 years now, most if not all my juices were and still are fruity flavors.
Now keep in mind i'm in Canada so you might not be able to get the brands i mention here but the ones i've found to like the most were :
12 monkeys - Hakuna/matata or shoku (hakuna + matata for secret delicious mix)
illusion vapor co. - red magic/Nirvana

These days i've been using lemon drop lemonade (in blue razz or strawberry flavors are my best)
No idea who makes these though.

NB: some of these are available in nic salts aswell.
I'd also link these but i usually buy in stores so again no idea about usa shops or elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread