Greetings from Jupiter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
...or Nashville TN, lol! Just kidding:p I just wanted to shout out and say hiya to all you fabulous fellow vapees and thank you for sharing all the questions, answers and info! It’s been a great help to me and I’m sure countless others! Thanks to vaping, I quit smoking cigarettes September of 2016. In the beginning, I had loads of questions about everything vape oriented. I’ve been off and on this forum quite a few times as I’ve googled questions and they’d lead me here. These last few months I’ve been learning a lot about DIY ejuice. I was planning on DIYing by volume until I stumbled across an article about DIYing by weight. Immediately, I noticed the material would be cheaper as my online shopping cart I was preparing was already well over a hundred and I hadn’t even added flavor concentrates yet. Then theres the speed factor as it’s supposedly faster. Who doesn’t like efficiency! I’ve got my scales picked out to order and working on bottles, pipettes and flavors. I’m getting excited about DIYing!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Hello @NatashaTMT and a big welcome to ECF! Sounds like you are really enjoying vaping....I am sure you have found the DIY ejuice section here by now. Great help and lots of information.

Catherine
I have and you’re right, lots of great info! Thanks for welcoming:thumbs:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Welcome to the forum. Once you start mixing you'll quickly find out you can't have too many bottles but don't worry you can always add them to your next order of must have flavors. :D
I was just wondering earlier how many I should start out with. Thanks for advice!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
...or Nashville TN, lol! Just kidding:p I just wanted to shout out and say hiya to all you fabulous fellow vapees and thank you for sharing all the questions, answers and info! It’s been a great help to me and I’m sure countless others! Thanks to vaping, I quit smoking cigarettes September of 2016. In the beginning, I had loads of questions about everything vape oriented. I’ve been off and on this forum quite a few times as I’ve googled questions and they’d lead me here. These last few months I’ve been learning a lot about DIY ejuice. I was planning on DIYing by volume until I stumbled across an article about DIYing by weight. Immediately, I noticed the material would be cheaper as my online shopping cart I was preparing was already well over a hundred and I hadn’t even added flavor concentrates yet. Then theres the speed factor as it’s supposedly faster. Who doesn’t like efficiency! I’ve got my scales picked out to order and working on bottles, pipettes and flavors. I’m getting excited about DIYing!

welcome and congratulations on your 1.5 of quitting cigarettes!

I just started making my own juices and fortunately also read about mixing by weight instead of volume. It is soooooo easy! I bought a starter kit that did come with items for volume mixing but at some point when I’m making larger batches I’m sure I’ll have use for the beaker & funnel.

I bought mine from Nicotine River and it came with 15 flavors. Best deal out there. Bought a perfect small precision scale for abt $11 on Amazon. That’s all I needed.

I’ve just mixed up my 4th batch two days ago and I can’t believe how good some of them came out even without steeping. I’m just starting to vape some of the juices I made on the 9th and couldn’t be happier!

It’s a lot of fun to do also! Enjoy it!

sara

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN

I just started making my own juices and fortunately also read about mixing by weight instead of volume. It is soooooo easy! I bought a starter kit that did come with items for volume mixing but at some point when I’m making larger batches I’m sure I’ll have use for the beaker & funnel.

I bought mine from Nicotine River and it came with 15 flavors. Best deal out there. Bought a perfect small precision scale for abt $11 on Amazon. That’s all I needed.

I’ve just mixed up my 4th batch two days ago and I can’t believe how good some of them came out even without steeping. I’m just starting to vape some of the juices I made on the 9th and couldn’t be happier!

sara
Thanks for welcome & sharing! I’ll definitely check out the starter kit:thumbs:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN

sara
Idk if you’ve found a great calculator yet but I found this one on here and it looks quite exceptional in my opinion!..
Juice Calculator

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread