Juice consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I am vaping very airy mtl but lately a lot restricted direct lung on a hellvape md with a small Clapton coil 30/40 7wraps or something ...at 23watts and with a full tank 4ml I get like 100puffs if I do direct lung like 3-4 seconds each puff...

Ok I know depends the time of Puffs and how much someone vapes and all that but I was wondering....

I was thinking to buy a zeus x rta and get also the mesh deck to have both...
The thing is I wonder since my hellvape eats Soo fast the juice ....
How will zeus with dual coil be...or the mesh with 4ml tank???

Anyone using it and how many times u refill per day hahaha must be a lot isn't it??
Maybe I should buy another rta with larger capacity??? XD

Reactions: stols001

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I go through 10ml that is about 500puffs per day using what I mention....it's not that I mind cause the cost with diy juice it's veeeeery low even if nic is more expensive here in Europe...but I was thinking it could annoying to refill all the time with a dual coil 4ml rta....yeah I need to get a squonk...
Actually I am new in vaping but I will try everything cause i like try different stuff...it just that I try go slow cause of covid and the economy and I don't want to spend much ATM...
So I guess maybe my next step will be a squonk....will think about it

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
U must be using some thic coils tho...but still that seems like a lot of juice...ok I get an idea of how much juice can be eaten by those attys...hahaha.
Do u use dual coil in that I guess?
No, single coil, single 21700 squonk. I do usually go for the biggest coil I can fit in the posts though. Staggered staple is my favorite, but juggernaut is my second. Usually in the 40-55w range, with a TC limiter.

• Winner
Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Not sure what your budget is, but sourcemore has the pulse v2 for a good price when you log in. Holds 7ml, easy to refill, and water resistant.

I always buy from my country I don't know why...just never bought anything from elsewhere but the prices I are kinda high here soon maybe I should reconsider....
The pulse 2 is what I have checked in my country also...actually there not much variety also but this looks nice also...I will check....thanks

Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I always buy from my country I don't know why...just never bought anything from elsewhere but the prices I are kinda high here soon maybe I should reconsider....
The pulse 2 is what I have checked in my country also...actually there not much variety also but this looks nice also...I will check....thanks
Yeah, sourcemore is worth the wait for the prices. The 4px shipping option takes about 2 weeks to east coast US.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I go through 10ml that is about 500puffs per day using what I mention....it's not that I mind cause the cost with diy juice it's veeeeery low even if nic is more expensive here in Europe...but I was thinking it could annoying to refill all the time with a dual coil 4ml rta....yeah I need to get a squonk...
Actually I am new in vaping but I will try everything cause i like try different stuff...it just that I try go slow cause of covid and the economy and I don't want to spend much ATM...
So I guess maybe my next step will be a squonk....will think about it
If you are worried about capacity look into the steam crave aromamizer line. They have multiple decks that are interchangeable with the tank. An advanced kit from a China site shouldn't run over 70.00. Sourcemore has the v3 on sale for preorder.

Reactions: Superuser187

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Stupid question but u drip from that driptip u mean?? I had no idea there are mtl drippers I thought they have small driptips and it's not easy???

<~ Holds driptip in mouth ... drips into Atty ... replaces driptip. :vapor::thumbs:

add:
    The atty holds 7 drops, but you never vape it dry. So I drip when it will take 5 drops. That lasts for 15 hits +/-.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Stupid question but u drip from that driptip u mean?? I had no idea there are mtl drippers I thought they have small driptips and it's not easy???

The drip tip comes off on that Mini A7 dripper, which then gives you a good 6-7mm wide opening.

$8.88 Mini A7 Bottom Feeding Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Free Shipping

1608300-2.jpg

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    As far as juice consumption, another option could be to try increasing your nic strength to see if that reduces how much you vape.

Of course, if you're vaping a lot because you're addicted to the hand-to-mouth act of vaping/smoking, then increasing nic may not decrease your consumption. But it something to try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread